No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's got me nervous as hell. "Voting by mail is plagued with fraud. Watch! I'll show you!"

This is gonna be "hanging chads" all over again. Biden better win this fucker by a landslide, and any attempted vote-by-mail tampering by Trump/Louis DeJoy better be so damned obvious Trump loses on general principle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
      That's got me nervous as hell. "Voting by mail is plagued with fraud. Watch! I'll show you!"

This is gonna be "hanging chads" all over again. Biden better win this fucker by a landslide, and any attempted vote-by-mail tampering by Trump/Louis DeJoy better be so damned obvious Trump loses on general principle.

He's throwing so much out there in the wild to see if anything sticks. 90% of what is trying is illegal. Not illegal as in the Right gets a say in it, illegal as in can be shut down in 14-30 days.

He's circling the drain and performing the kind of shit I said he was going to do nearly 3 years ago.

The best thing to do is keep the pressure on, keep Biden's mouth shut and just keep jabbing.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Figured as much, Troy, but I'd be a fool to say his attempted futzing with the mails doesn't have me a bit nervous, even though he's gotten naught but derisive laughter cast in his direction. The fear of four more years of this ass.... I dunno.

It was funny watching him leave in a hissy when he was fact checked by that reporter during his press conference at his golf club here in Joisey.

I'm praying McConnell's done after the election as well - can't wait for him and his disgusting bullfrog-esque neck wattle to be sent packing already. Guy's done so much damage it's not funny by any stretch.

Comment

Figured as much, Troy, but I'd be a fool to say his attempted futzing with the mails doesn't have me a bit nervous, even though he's gotten naught but derisive laughter cast in his direction. The fear of four more years of this ass.... I dunno.

It was funny watching him leave in a hissy when he was fact checked by that reporter during his press conference at his golf club here in Joisey.

I'm praying McConnell's done after the election as well - can't wait for him and his disgusting bullfrog-esque neck wattle to be sent packing already. Guy's done so much damage it's not funny by any stretch.

The best thing the DNC can do to help McGrath here besides actually pumping money into the state is to keep the Bounty Gate stuff in the headlines.

Everytime that hits big, she pulls better numbers. It's a giant sore point with the Purple people and the Military families and it hurts McConnell in a way that nothing else has managed.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Not a big fan of the Kamala Harris pick, but it can be helpful in the long run.

What I wonder is who gets the AG spot now?

Comment

• I just want to watch the debates.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I fucking despise Harris, but she's a fucking square that will no doubt do everything possible to clean out the Judicial branch. That's the only thing of worth I see coming from that admin.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  I fucking despise Harris, but she's a fucking square that will no doubt do everything possible to clean out the Judicial branch. That's the only thing of worth I see coming from that admin.

They have to spend the next 2 years prosecuting and blowtorching the GOP.

While they may not be liked, sometimes you have to sic a cop on people to get that done.

The good thing is that this was Warren's last shot at being President alongside Bernie.

So, hopefully those fanbases fuck off back to Sarah Lawrence and the bottom of a bag of Patchouli where they belong.

While I'm a big fan of Duckworth and Demings, Harris works far better for what has to be done rather than what people like.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

While I'm a big fan of Duckworth and Demings, Harris works far better for what has to be done rather than what people like.
                    Yeah, unfortunately you're right here. But there's plenty else that should be done that won't even be touched during this admin. They're going to be the anti-corruption admin, and just throw patches onto shit like economy, healthcare, etc instead of trying to really make changes that stick. I doubt we even get an Obamacare level law passed aiming at helping the day to day citizen.

Comment

• 2020, you dumb son of a bitch, you took the wrong one!

Comment

• Yeppppp
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• 2020 gonna hit us with that M. Night twist where Melania gave Don's bro a killer strand of herp or some shit. GOTTA be some kind of payoff to this year.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• If Trump loses the election in a way so obvious and legitimate even his most ardent sycophant can't use a conspiracy to explain it away, that'll be the M. Night twist I'll happily embrace.

Or if a T-Rex rampages into the Oval Office and eats all the Trumps on live TV. That'd be cool, too.

So, to recap:

The Post Office inspector general is reviewing DeJoy's policy changes at the USPS and his potential ethical conflicts.

Trump has admitted he's fucking things up at the Post office to prevent mail-in votes. Also he's fucked up any of us getting a second round of stimulus checks and unemployment extensions until September, if we even get 'em at all.

Trump's CDC heads resigned. And he wants to send CDC teams to schools ASAP without any plans.

Trump has gone full racist when it comes to Harris.

Gonna be an interesting week, that's for sure.

Comment

If Trump loses the election in a way so obvious and legitimate even his most ardent sycophant can't use a conspiracy to explain it away, that'll be the M. Night twist I'll happily embrace.

Or if a T-Rex rampages into the Oval Office and eats all the Trumps on live TV. That'd be cool, too.

So, to recap:

The Post Office inspector general is reviewing DeJoy's policy changes at the USPS and his potential ethical conflicts.

Trump has admitted he's fucking things up at the Post office to prevent mail-in votes. Also he's fucked up any of us getting a second round of stimulus checks and unemployment extensions until September, if we even get 'em at all.

Trump's CDC heads resigned. And he wants to send CDC teams to schools ASAP without any plans.

Trump has gone full racist when it comes to Harris.

Gonna be an interesting week, that's for sure.
                              1. He's currently on point this week to fight turning over a DNA sample in a rape case.
                              2. Adam Schiff is proposing/getting the pieces together for a Nuremberg style prosecution team of Trump Post 2020.
                              3. He's threatening to pardon Edward Snowden for a distraction.
                              4. The UK has given MI-6 the first state sanctioned permission for assassinations in over 60 years.
                              5. More Cohen book excerpts to get released.
                              6. Pelosi is about 90% prepared to bring back the House to go after the USPS criminal malfeasance.

All this and more in this week's most fucked up game of Civilization.

Comment

• OK, your list is better.

Comment

Working...
                                X