No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm cautiously optimistic, especially as we're less than 4 months from Election Day. I'm just praying Biden gets the nomination, because I don't think we can take 4 more years of Trump.

Read somewhere if Trump doesn't win 2020, he has a shot at 2024. Hope he's rotting in prison by then.

ETA: OK who DIDN'T see this coming? Trump just commuted Roger Stone's sentence.
    Last edited by Timothy225; 07-10-2020, 06:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
      I'm cautiously optimistic, especially as we're less than 4 months from Election Day. I'm just praying Biden gets the nomination, because I don't think we can take 4 more years of Trump.

Read somewhere if Trump doesn't win 2020, he has a shot at 2024. Hope he's rotting in prison by then.

ETA: OK who DIDN'T see this coming? Trump just commuted Roger Stone's sentence.

Trump has no future in politics.

Plus, the Stone stunt was about the dumbest thing he could've done. Now, Stone can be pulled into the federal grand jury regarding anything he was privy to hearing/seeing/etc and Trump can't do shit now.

The commutation is already being challenged in court.

Plus, there are other charges to hit fucknuts with between now and the next year or two.

Even more, Stone has a NY State case against him alongside another state wanting a piece.

This did nothing but implicate Barr into a situation that will fuck him in 2021 and beyond. Plus, it did absolutely nothing for Trump. Right now, Trump is spinning 300 plates at once and trying to decide which ones he can't let smash on the ground.

Don't forget this week that SDNY got the Deutsche Bank records, G. Max is spilling the beans and the Supreme Court just fed his tax info to any state level prosecution/investigation team that wants them.

Toothless stunts are just that...toothless stunts.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I'm just so sick of seeing/hearing that fucking dimwitted asshole and all of his terrible offspring.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Work sent an email about voluntary return to office until end of August.

I typed out an email about the madness of the office even being open, and just give up and stop putting any kind of date onto it and accept that we will have NO CHANCE of returning to normal until the Senate and White House change in January and then need several months to get any kind of response into place.

Then I deleted it and got SO MAD about the fact the entire nation is going to lose a fucking YEAR of our life at minimum to this shit.

Comment

• Welcome to the club. We have punch and pie.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              Welcome to the club. We have punch and pie.
              I've had the realization, it's just starting to really wear me down because Texas is soooooooo super fucked. They're turning away people at the emergency rooms now because they don't have the space or personnel to even treat like a broken arm. Some of this shit we've moved to I don't want to go away, like curbside food pick-ups, and working from home...but fuck I just want to go to my friends house and grill and have some drinks and hang out without risking killing each other.

Comment

• My job is starting to really feel the pinch. The military side is good - we're getting more orders in and getting 'em out quickly, but the hours at the BX are cut. I'm doing about 37 hours a week with no overtime allowed, as the BX closes at 5 PM on the dot. add to that Jen's job hunting for some part-time gig, and we're leaning on the credit cards to eke by, and I'm praying for business to get back to normal again. I will say though, folks hat on our governor, but that mofo is doing shit right by the state in regards to the pandemic. Would that the average New Jerseyan would do the same instead of fucking whining.

Our main store in Trenton is hurting. This is our time of year for kid sports photo jobs, and prep work for AYF and AYC in the run up to their Nationals (we handle all the trophies and awards). That brings in some serious bank each year, but we're not sure it's even going to happen due to the pandemic, especially since the Nationals take place in Florida every December/January.

What kills me is all of this could've been a hell of a lot easier if the orange fuckhead in charge would have just LISTENED to his advisors and got ahead of this in January when he had the opportunity to. I can't wait for him to leave office and get sued into oblivion and his company destroyed utterly.
                Last edited by Timothy225; 07-11-2020, 05:43 PM.

Comment

My job is starting to really feel the pinch. The military side is good - we're getting more orders in and getting 'em out quickly, but the hours at the BX are cut. I'm doing about 37 hours a week with no overtime allowed, as the BX closes at 5 PM on the dot. add to that Jen's job hunting for some part-time gig, and we're leaning on the credit cards to eke by, and I'm praying for business to get back to normal again. I will say though, folks hat on our governor, but that mofo is doing shit right by the state in regards to the pandemic. Would that the average New Jerseyan would do the same instead of fucking whining.

Our main store in Trenton is hurting. This is our time of year for kid sports photo jobs, and prep work for AYF and AYC in the run up to their Nationals (we handle all the trophies and awards). That brings in some serious bank each year, but we're not sure it's even going to happen due to the pandemic, especially since the Nationals take place in Florida every December/January.

What kills me is all of this could've been a hell of a lot easier if the orange fuckhead in charge would have just LISTENED to his advisors and got ahead of this in January when he had the opportunity to. I can't wait for him to leave office and get sued into oblivion and his company destroyed utterly.
                  That sucks Tim. They could make life so fucking easy for business and people by passing some economic relief that matters instead of taking off for vacation.

Comment

• Thanks, Bill, but I'm grateful I'm still working.... for now. Lots of folks here are trying to get unemployment and are hitting delays like elsewhere in the country.

I just wish my state wasn't so expensive and corrupt. And we can't move out yet.

Here's hoping we all get another stimulus check or two from the fed.

Comment

• The sheer volume of state government computer networks that still run COBOL is unnerving.

They stopped teaching that shit at wide scale when I was 13. What the fuck do they think is going to happen when all the Boomers are on SSI? This shit is going to collapse.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Just read COBOL is 60 years old and most Fortune 500 companies still use it.

It'd be a shame if SOMEBODY who was into computers, and just loves the movie Hackers all to pieces, would want to cause some mischief. (looks at Rob, not ironically. Hack the world, brah.)

Comment

Just read COBOL is 60 years old and most Fortune 500 companies still use it.

It'd be a shame if SOMEBODY who was into computers, and just loves the movie Hackers all to pieces, would want to cause some mischief. (looks at Rob, not ironically. Hack the world, brah.)

Regardless of what the COBOL Cowboys want to say, that shit is collapsing.

It was never meant to last this long and at this point, it's about as lively as that redhead half corpse strapped to the table in ROTLD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                            Regardless of what the COBOL Cowboys want to say, that shit is collapsing.

It was never meant to last this long and at this point, it's about as lively as that redhead half corpse strapped to the table in ROTLD.
                            That redheaded half corpse doesn't get enough love.

Comment

• Everything is so fucked. I don't even have the words anymore.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Read today the reason Texas teachers aren't striking is it is against the law and they will be fired and lose pensions.

Comment

Working...
                                X