POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    She's spilling her guts. Alongside what Deutsche Bank gave over on Epstein and Cheeto, this should be fun.

What I'm more curious about is how the Palace will handle handing over Prince Andrew. That will be an Interpol situation, but legally and historically...there is no prior precedent.
    She's spilling her guts but will any of the info see light of day in any meaningful way?
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
      She's spilling her guts but will any of the info see light of day in any meaningful way?

Enough that it's backing up what Deutsche Bank provided. They've got video, names and financial records.

She says she has multiple sex tapes that she'll leverage to lower her prison term.

The right people are making plans to protect themselves, so I fully expect we'll get something. Will it be what everyone wants? No. But, will it be enough to fuck shit up? Yes.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Fair enough. I hope all of the shit stains that abused kids get fucked hard core
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I have two questions in regards to these revelations:

1) Can any of them be tied to Trump, and...
          2) Can any of them be tied to Trump?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
            I have two questions in regards to these revelations:

1) Can any of them be tied to Trump, and...
            2) Can any of them be tied to Trump?

At this point, it's what can't be tied to Trump.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• This all sounds great, but after the wet fart Panama Papers became I have no belief any substantial change or justice comes from anything anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                This all sounds great, but after the wet fart Panama Papers became I have no belief any substantial change or justice comes from anything anymore.

Panama Papers are still out there.

Right now, you've got a figurehead whom a lot of people want to anchor down to satiate the masses.

Historically, that tends to help things.

Comment

• Trump lost the Tax case in the Supreme Court. In fact, Kavanaugh helped frame the decision in such a way to put the weight back on Trump and to cover his own ass.

New York can go after the taxes right away, but expect delays.

The Congressional decision was a stall. By saying that Congress has to go back through the lower courts, all it does is waste time to come back to the same conclusion. Cheeto Fucknuts has to turn over his taxes.

Comment

• DB already said they'd comply with the subpoena. So NYC is getting them pretty quickly.
                    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Ideally, they'd have received them 5 minutes after the decision came down. That'd pretty much neuter any sort of appeal or attempt to try another tactic.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                        DB already said they'd comply with the subpoena. So NYC is getting them pretty quickly.

I saw that come up after I posted and I was kinda shocked.
                        Trump has become the one thing the GOP can't abide: a loser.

In other news, we're about two weeks out from Biden's VP nom.

Comment

• I’m so fed up with COVID bullshit I’ve started arguing with my wife’s friends and family on Facebook. It’s a bad idea I don’t recommend!

Comment

• While it stinks the Dems can't get the records yet, which would mean they'd be leaked to all and sundry 5 minutes after receiving them, it's beyond great that New York is getting the records. It'll be ammo for a grand jury, and Trump can't do anything about it, such as use a presidential pardon himself, since this is a state-level issue and not federal.

I think the decision is a way for the Republicans to cut bait on Trump - his prospects of getting reelected grow dimmer day by day, and they've pretty much gotten all that they could from him at this point. They don't need or want him anymore, and this decision strikes me as payback for all the shit he's put the party through.

Comment

• Fingers perpetually crossed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                                While it stinks the Dems can't get the records yet, which would mean they'd be leaked to all and sundry 5 minutes after receiving them, it's beyond great that New York is getting the records. It'll be ammo for a grand jury, and Trump can't do anything about it, such as use a presidential pardon himself, since this is a state-level issue and not federal.

I think the decision is a way for the Republicans to cut bait on Trump - his prospects of getting reelected grow dimmer day by day, and they've pretty much gotten all that they could from him at this point. They don't need or want him anymore, and this decision strikes me as payback for all the shit he's put the party through.

First hearing on the NY taxes is Wednesday. Flynn case gets reheard before Court of Appeals next week too as a fuck you to Barr.

There are enough people in the GOP that want to cut Trump out, but they know they're fucked either way.

Right now, most of the GOP strategists are waiting to see who Biden picks for VP so they can attack her.

Beyond that, they've got nothing other than containing Trump.

Comment

Working...
                                X