No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump getting booed and "LOCK HIM UP" chants at the World Series game was fucking great. Must have been a shock to his system to be in a non controlled public outing.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Trump getting booed and "LOCK HIM UP" chants at the World Series game was fucking great. Must have been a shock to his system to be in a non controlled public outing.
      My favorite vid of all of that was from Batista. He's a native to Washington and he was at the game, he gets great footage of Trumpito's sad boy face then turns the phone on himself and boos his traitorous ass. Warmed the heart.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Pence finally directly named as being involved in the foreign aid shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          Pence finally directly named as being involved in the foreign aid shit.

Fuck, people are just now warming up to who Epstein was. This country only moves as fast as people let them.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
            Fuck, people are just now warming up to who Epstein was. This country only moves as fast as people let them.
            That whole thing is fucking bananas. The rabbit hole is deep.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• 1 down.

2 more to go.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                1 down.

2 more to go.
                Ok. And?

Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                  Ok. And?

Chuckles is refusing to concede the gubernatorial race. But, it doesn't matter. He lost easily.

Now, we've got to turn the heat up on Mitch and then let Trump get nailed.

Shit moves slow, but it does move.

Comment

• I'm counting on you, Troy, for any necessary context now that shit just got real.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      I'm counting on you, Troy, for any necessary context now that shit just got real.

I just caught up on the Stone trial, so I might have to wait until the weekend to layout what's going on.

But, this shit has been building forever and now it's all playing out.

Basically, Parnas, Stone and maybe Giuliani have given up their upper tier handlers. So, shit's a lot hotter than Barr can handle.

Comment

• I'll try, but this shit is moving so fast.

Spoiler: Catching everything up and I know I'll miss something 

Let's start with the last 14-21 days.

Impeachment's on.

Pelosi has seen some of the Mueller testimonies. All of Team Trump perjured themselves, Sondland was just the first to fuck up.

Roger Stone's trial ended with him getting nailed on perjury and implicating 22 others in the same perjury matter.

Parnas gave up everything on Giuliani. Giuliani is in custody either getting a deal or squealing to stay out.

There is an endless line of people that are willing to talk now about what Trump did. Ukraine, Mueller and everything else. Pelosi was wise to frame it to the public, as it's all just one line of the same thing.

Pay for play got busted due to shitty RNC accounting and loose lips from the prior case. Ronna McDaniel is now staring down charges. I expect her to get nailed either before the Holiday or immediately afterwards.

RNC Pay for Play is YOU WANNA BE AN AMBASSADOR? Well, if you pay for my campaign and/or kick up to the RNC...I get you through the Senate. You a judge having trouble? Kick up cash and you get confirmed.

John Roberts did the smart thing on the tax returns. He set a deadline, so that everyone had enough to read through them and force Trump to play his hand. You can't lie, if everyone you don't want to go through them has 10 days to read them in detail.

Pompeo is also getting offered up for a forced resignation if Trump can't get the heat down by Thanksgiving.

Comment

• I missed Troy’s politi-thread SO MUCH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• There's so much more, but I'm incredibly pressed for time.

Comment

• Details when you get a chance, Troy!

Impeachment is a given at this point, but I'm afraid we're stuck with Trump after this gets tried in the Senate. No way will there be a 2/3 majority to convict - he'll get acquitted. Sill, his legacy is pretty much shit afterwards. No "elder statesman" role for him post Presidency.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                                Details when you get a chance, Troy!

Impeachment is a given at this point, but I'm afraid we're stuck with Trump after this gets tried in the Senate. No way will there be a 2/3 majority to convict - he'll get acquitted. Sill, his legacy is pretty much shit afterwards. No "elder statesman" role for him post Presidency.

What kills me is that people think he's going to get a gimme show trial in the Senate.

I'd be shocked if we even get to that point in 2020. The name of the game is stamina and duration. This is about putting the motherfucker's laundry in the street and seeing who gets snared.

A year ago, Epstein wasn't a meme and the Royal Family wasn't shuffling Prince Andrew to the Island of Misfit Toys.

The Right Wing is on fire and they're praying that a few more corporate bought flackies (Holder, Bloomberg, etc) can jump in to keep the Russian assets (Gabbard) and the idiots (Harris, etc) sniping away at the real candidates.

As someone who spends in an inordinate amount of time around Right Wing campaign workers, you know who scares them? Bernie and Warren.

That's it. They have plans within plans to go after the rest. The upside is that their piss poor obsession with Biden is buying time for the DNC and more to go after them.

It's quite the fascinating Chess match.

Comment

Working...
                                X