Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
    She's the future. A Democrat unafraid.
    That's the part I like about her, especially in some of the hearings I've seen. But competing with neckbeard mouthbreathers on twitter is a waste of time.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Well! Heck of a weekend!

Two whistleblowers now, both protected by the same attorney, with possibly more coming forward.

Tucker Carlson's criticizing Trump's phone call to the President of Ukraine And, of course Trump shoots his mouth off yet again, suggesting China investigate the Bidens.

I can only wonder what else is on deck for today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
        Well! Heck of a weekend!

Two whistleblowers now, both protected by the same attorney, with possibly more coming forward.

Tucker Carlson's criticizing Trump's phone call to the President of Ukraine And, of course Trump shoots his mouth off yet again, suggesting China investigate the Bidens.

I can only wonder what else is on deck for today.
        Not turning off ad-block to read that. News org's must be dying for that revenue.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I don't blame you - old news anyway by now.

Comment

• Shep Smith got railroaded in a way unseen since the 1970s.

Everyone at NewsCorp knows why he got canned and the details behind the deal.

Dude's getting paid to take a 13 month vacation.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
              Shep Smith got railroaded in a way unseen since the 1970s.

Everyone at NewsCorp knows why he got canned and the details behind the deal.

Dude's getting paid to take a 13 month vacation.
              Soooooooo, what's the scoop?

Comment

• He's pissed that his company has gone all-in on propping up a traitor to the country?

Comment

• Trump is semi-bros with Tucker Carlson. Shep Smith started laying into Carlson.

Carlson called the WH for support.

Trump sent Barr to Murdoch.

Murdoch went to Smith and say it knock it off or you're gone.
                  Smith said Fire Me Bitch and I'll sue the tits off you.

Resulting agreement was he would removed but paid until after the 2020 Election. As a result, he can't appear in any other media format until that time. Websites, channels, papers, etc.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                    Trump is semi-bros with Tucker Carlson. Shep Smith started laying into Carlson.

Carlson called the WH for support.

Trump sent Barr to Murdoch.

Murdoch went to Smith and say it knock it off or you're gone.
                    Smith said Fire Me Bitch and I'll sue the tits off you.

Resulting agreement was he would removed but paid until after the 2020 Election. As a result, he can't appear in any other media format until that time. Websites, channels, papers, etc.
                    Hilarious that Carlson is such a pussy.

Comment

• Today was a doozy. We definitely live in the dumbest timeline.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        Today was a doozy. We definitely live in the dumbest timeline.
                        I'll be honest, I avoid national news like the plague. You guys let me know when we stop being clinically stupid.

Comment

• Well, Mulvaney pretty must just confessed that the entire conspiracy is real and that we should all 'get over it' in a press conference today. Unbelievable.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            Well, Mulvaney pretty must just confessed that the entire conspiracy is real and that we should all 'get over it' in a press conference today. Unbelievable.
                            And somehow I feel like the floodgates still won't open.

Comment

• But hey the G7 summit is being held at a trump resort so yayyyyy
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's unsurprising that a second-rate conman doesn't give a shit about the Constitution. It IS surprising that the entire GOP apparatus STILL continues to support the traitor. I've regressed from "let's laugh at his because what else are we going to do?" Back to being actively angry about this bullshit.

Comment

Working...
                                X