POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
    Nothing's ever going to happen because people are terrible and we're all on a one way ride to the apocalypse with nary a Winchester in sight.

Law of averages says that the bottom drops out. It has so far, but not severe enough.

Honestly, it's going to look weird explaining how a short amount of time got things so fucking weird so fast.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Troy: what's going on? Feels like complete chaos at the moment. Are you hearing anything?
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Hoping SOMETHING happens when the Mueller report drops Thursday, redactions or no redactions.

Comment

• If Barr's putting it out the only words that won't be blacked will be Trump, did, not, collusion, and bigly.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            Troy: what's going on? Feels like complete chaos at the moment. Are you hearing anything?

What is there to say anymore? Trump people going insane. No one knows any fucking direction. The Mueller people are still working.

Literally, after 2 years of constant shit hitting the fan...it gets a little hard to distinguish between the shades of brown.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• So there are 12 more cases that have been referred to the USAO but not yet indicted, based on the redaction in the last appendix of the report. I wonder who those jokers might be. (I haven't read the full report yet so maybe it's apparent.)

Comment

• It sounds like it's all counter intelligence stuff. Which isn't comforting.
                Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• The NY Times piece from today was the first serious American reporting on what's really happening in ages.

It also shows the true scale of what happened and not the bullshit that so many others want to sell you.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/02/w...bin-zayed.html

Comment

• I just can't anymore. Everything I read is so much more fucked than should have ever been allowed. I thought we had kill squads for shit like this. Where's the fucking time machine when you need one?
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• This shit has gone into telenovella levels of what the fuckery.

They killed Epstein too late, dude already ratted and everything's on the table. Best case scenario is the madam stays alive long enough to fill in whatever leftover gaps remains.

Still, Jesus fucking Christ this country anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                        This shit has gone into telenovella levels of what the fuckery.

They killed Epstein too late, dude already ratted and everything's on the table. Best case scenario is the madam stays alive long enough to fill in whatever leftover gaps remains.

Still, Jesus fucking Christ this country anymore.
                        Like someone said on twitter, you know your country is fucked when all anyone can do when a pedo is "suicided" is sit around and argue which political side ordered it.

Comment

• Truth. My FB feed was filled with conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory. Just makes me want to hear what those documents that were seized the other day reveal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                            Truth. My FB feed was filled with conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory. Just makes me want to hear what those documents that were seized the other day reveal.

Exactly. I stay out the theory realm and deal with what's on the table.

1. A high value prisoner died under DOJ watch.
                            2. A high value prisoner died with 20,000+ sensitive documents recently discovered in less than 48 hours prior to being deceased.
                            3. A high value prisoner has an associate in custody who no one can seem to properly track.

Those three things are enough to raise my eyebrows almost off my fucking skull.

Comment

• That's the thing most of the conspiracy folk keep forgetting - the 20,00 documents discovered before his death. The fact that they exist and likely name names makes any conspiracy that he was offed by Trump/Clintons/Prince Andrew/SPECTRE/COBRA/The Sith is kind of like closing the barn door after the horse has bolted.

Comment

• So...um...this is a start.

Comment

Working...
                                X