No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He also said Google is helping the Chinese military. The brain mush is incredible.

Comment

• I hope he doesn't try to pull some shit during the 2020 race that will keep in power even fucking longer.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I just hope when the Mueller report gets released there's enough damning evidence that Trump has to get measured for prison garb. Fuck this guy already.

I also like how Conway's husband flat out called Trump a head case, and Kellyanne's trying to spin that shit.

Comment

• I just hope that the democrats dont throw their weight behind some unelectable media darling.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            He also said Google is helping the Chinese military. The brain mush is incredible.

Umm...Google has been helping the Chinese military. But, I don't want to give the Orange Mussolini any ideas.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
              Umm...Google has been helping the Chinese military. But, I don't want to give the Orange Mussolini any ideas.

I mean, they're helping every military with a check book.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                I just hope when the Mueller report gets released there's enough damning evidence that Trump has to get measured for prison garb. Fuck this guy already.

I also like how Conway's husband flat out called Trump a head case, and Kellyanne's trying to spin that shit.
                That report isn't going to save us.

What's going to save us is getting fully behind whoever the Democratic nominee is, donating, and walking a district in a GOTV effort. If Trump loses, he'll get kicked out of office and he'll have to face the music.

Nothing else will work.

Tim, you live in Jersey, right? That's a safe blue state. Go to PA and do a GOTV operation. I plan on doing that in Pittsburgh and I'm bringing a friend from CA too. PA going Blue again will do more to get Trump sent to jail than any report from Mueller.
                Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  I mean, they're helping every military with a check book.

Exactly. But, they're taking an obscene interest in China.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                    That report isn't going to save us.

What's going to save us is getting fully behind whoever the Democratic nominee is, donating, and walking a district in a GOTV effort. If Trump loses, he'll get kicked out of office and he'll have to face the music.

Nothing else will work.

Tim, you live in Jersey, right? That's a safe blue state. Go to PA and do a GOTV operation. I plan on doing that in Pittsburgh and I'm bringing a friend from CA too. PA going Blue again will do more to get Trump sent to jail than any report from Mueller.
                    Oh, I know the Mueller report isn't going to be the be all, end all of this. I doubt he'll get impeached and any possible jail time is going to come from NY as opposed to whatever he did as president. I just want something, anything in that report to serve as ammo for the Southern District of NY to nail Trump to the wall.

You are correct it's going to take a Dem win in 2020 for this nightmare to end. Yes, NJ is a blue state, but I live in a very conservative area of the state - lots of Trump supporters, lots of change going on in my town that folks are up in arms about. Biggest issues right now are the influx of ultra-orthodox Hassidics from nearby Lakewood moving into Jackson, Howell, Brick and Toms River, and how this is leading to some serious land development and construction, as well as the usual corruption from our elected officials.

This map shows how the congressional districts here went from a pro Republican mix when Trump got elected to how it stands post November 2018. I live smack in the middle of the red zone. It started off red as we still had Chris Christie and his crew running things, but shifted blue as folks were getting tired of getting his shit. Democrat or Republican doesn't mean dick here - both parties tend to fuck us in the ass once the kickbacks and special interest group money starts kicking in.

Last edited by Timothy225; 03-20-2019, 04:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                      Exactly. But, they're taking an obscene interest in China.

Not a dumb play to back the horse out front.

Comment

• Report’s been delivered.
                        Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• So, to hear the DOJ explain it, the report's result is a bit of a push - no collusion but no exoneration either.

Well, there's still the stuff in the hands of the SDNY. Maybe that'll lead somewhere once Trump is out of office.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                            So, to hear the DOJ explain it, the report's result is a bit of a push - no collusion but no exoneration either.

Well, there's still the stuff in the hands of the SDNY. Maybe that'll lead somewhere once Trump is out of office.

No one that matters is buying Barr's summary of 2 years of material made in under 48 hours.

The bullshit continues for another cycle.

Comment

• That being said, my eye is immediately on the New York court system this week.

The House will start a subpoena storm, but I'm expecting far more immediate action from the non federal side of the NYC system.

Comment

• Nothing's ever going to happen because people are terrible and we're all on a one way ride to the apocalypse with nary a Winchester in sight.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X