POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    4 hours plus of him freaking out. The last episode he did was amazing. For being that long the video is already over 1.1 million views.
    Bravo wants to choke Jones out so bad it's not even funny.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• and he had David Lee Roth on in the next episode. I'm getting super behind in my Podcast viewing. I haven't even watched this week's Tigerbelly.

Anywho, in the lengthy records and papers and testimonies released this week...it seems like Impeachment Twitter has discovered a jewel that is now getting confirmed.

It appears that Cohen was asked to lie to the SDNY after the earlier FBI raid against him. In trade, it appears that Trump offered a pardon for outright lying. What makes it interesting is according to documents and the record at hand, the odds are high that Cohen was wearing a wire at the time.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Jesus, clips from that speech that Trump gave a CPAC were like watching an Alzheimer's brain in real time.

I honestly cannot comprehend why people are okay with this fucking maroon.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• just some of that nonsense.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Feels like shit's accelerating. 60+ document requests out today, demands for memos and such from the White House, more Cohen testimony...Gonna be a hell of a week.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• buy hey you guys, it's all the dems/Cohen's fault that President Bitch Boy and Lil' Kim couldn't agree on shit....

Comment

• Troy: What are you hearing? Apparently The Spectator is suggesting that the Mueller report is being delivered tomorrow? Sounds like bullshit but I was curious if it were indeed true and/or you knew of any other shit going on behind the scenes.
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  Troy: What are you hearing? Apparently The Spectator is suggesting that the Mueller report is being delivered tomorrow? Sounds like bullshit but I was curious if it were indeed true and/or you knew of any other shit going on behind the scenes.

This last few weeks has to be the busiest I've been in my last decade.

I've been turning my phone and emails off at times just to filter out shit.

I think we're getting a few indictments, but not the report.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• 4 years for Manafort is a fucking joke.

Comment

• That's putting it lightly.

Comment

• I don't get how this is okay by anyone's standards...

Comment

• Agreed, but he still has another sentencing to go through next week in Washington for lying under oath to Mueller and breaching a plea deal. He could be going away for a lot longer than 4 years.

I'm expecting the knives to come out if Trump throws a pardon Manafort's way, though.

I also see Stormy Daniels' case got thrown out. Hope this means she'll be free to tell her story re: Trump to all and sundry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            4 years for Manafort is a fucking joke.

For one set of charges. The lesser set for a first-time offender. While the sentence is shit, it colors his next round in an unfavorable light. As he will be tried as a repeat offender with a record now and penalty phase will use this smaller sentence as a grounds to throw the book at him.

And it will keep repeating until he cries Uncle.

Comment

• You spend some time away from this shit and you forget that crazy shit can still happen.

The Steele Dossier lawsuit against Buzzfeed just went in Buzzfeed's favor and the briefings are out. So in a court of law and on record, the full Dossier was proven legit.
                              The pending fireworks: blackmail only works in secret. If the targeted party can no longer be effectively harassed, then you've got to dump the blackmail material.

I can't wait to see how hard Trump wags the dog in response. Poor Venezuela.

Comment

• so what is President shithead trying to deflect now with his comments about wanting the feds to investigate fucking SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE over the weekend?

Comment

Working...
                                X