No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They all seem like primadonnas vying for the best lifeboat as the Titanic sinks.

I'm far more interested in the people trying to keep the ship from capsizing.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      I'm all in for Klobuchar. She's actually touting realistic goals.

She's the ultimate status quo pick. Fuck all that.

Comment

• MN gonna MN
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Well, we're heading straight into about the third major showdown of the illegal Trump regime.

1. Barr is getting rushed through to take over the AG spot tomorrow.
          2. SDNY is getting ready to drop the hammer.
          3. Elijah Cummings is busting up Kushner's Saudi peace trip because it's believed that Kushner is making an illegal nuclear deal on said trip.
          4. Rosenstein is butting heads with Barr, but it's becoming super apparent that Special Counsel Office is ramping up for a major drop.
          5. Whitaker perjured himself before the House, so that's being dealt with now.
          6. The people that know this shit (not MSM/not your Poli Sci friends/etc) believe that mid March is when Mueller brings the fireworks at latest.
          7. Stone's bail got pulled, but they're not going to put him away right away. Dude is worth his weight in gold, because he just keeps baiting bigger fish.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• You filthy tease
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Love it.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                You filthy tease

Not even trying to tease, just trying to make a list of major points out of the sheer ongoing insanity of Late-Stage 18th century Capitalist controlled governance.

Comment

• I know, it's just the updates are an action equivalent to edging at this point.

I appreciate them though.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                    I know, it's just the updates are an action equivalent to edging at this point.

I appreciate them though.

They're expecting grand jury action tomorrow regardless of what Barr pulls.

Still, both sides are pushing hard on each other in this never-ending pissing match.

Comment

• Oh Tucker...
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

That's been making the rounds too this morning. Glad someone on his side ran audio. Shit happens way more than most know.

Comment

• Ok, Troy. What's gonna happen today?
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            Ok, Troy. What's gonna happen today?

I'm still trying to figure out the impact, but I'm mesmerized by Alex Jones returning to Joe Rogan today.

Comment

• This line was fucking hilarious

"I was socially retarded"
                              "You can't say that anymore"
                              "I know."

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                This line was fucking hilarious

"I was socially retarded"
                                "You can't say that anymore"
                                "I know."

4 hours plus of him freaking out. The last episode he did was amazing. For being that long the video is already over 1.1 million views.

Comment

Working...
                                X