No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the SOTU was more entertaining than the super bowl. that's fucked.

"If there is going to be peace and legislation, there cannot be war and investigation. It just doesn't work that way."
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      the SOTU was more entertaining than the super bowl. that's fucked.
      Didnt even know it was on.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

the SOTU was more entertaining than the super bowl. that's fucked.

It's almost an exact quote of what Nixon said at the 1974 State of the Union.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• hopefully the result will be the same.

Looks like Cohen's testimony got pushed AND a new sealed court case hit the docket. This should be fun.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            hopefully the result will be the same.

Looks like Cohen's testimony got pushed AND a new sealed court case hit the docket. This should be fun.

Cohen is on the 28th now, seemingly per Mueller request.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• yay for national emergency day!
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

yay for national emergency day!

Yay for Roger Stone getting his real charges and immediately slapped with a gag order to keep from tipping off his Cheeto master.

Comment

• Stone talking directly to Guccifer. Fucking dopes. If only the rest of us could fail upward so successfully.

Comment

• so odds that Bernie actually wins?

Comment

• Also, L-O-FUCKING-L to Trump and his attack on SNL. What a fucking snowflake. Remember when GWB showed up on SNL even though they constantly ripped on him? Even if you hate the guy that was classy. Fuck this maroon. We truly are in the darkest timeline.

Comment

• Who still watches that show anyway?
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I do. Don Cheadle was surprisingly hilarious this weekend. But we usually just watch it for weekend update.

Comment

• Legit was dying in this skit. but probably because we watch those types of shows.

Comment

so odds that Bernie actually wins?
                              I'd say very low. Yeah, he's got a bunch of stans, but what's the reasoning behind his run? Last time, it was a TWUE PWOGRESSIVE against the evil dragon lady. What's the rationale now? Especially with Warren in the race?
                              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• I'm all in for Klobuchar. She's actually touting realistic goals.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X