No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well they finally arrested someone in relation to Hilary's emails so yay! hahaha
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Great...now the airports are starting to shut down.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Should be something else dropping later.

There were 9 cases filed. Stone was just 1 of them.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          Great...now the airports are starting to shut down.
          Good. Maybe it's the beginning of the end for this ludicrous political stunt.

Comment

• Stone made his 250,000 bail.

But, to get the bail granted...he had to forfeit certain items seized at his property.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Feels like a good day all around.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Trump's conference right now is to temporarily end the shutdown.

Looking like a 3-4 week reprieve.

Comment

• The House just OK'd releasing all transcripts related to the Russia probe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                    The House just OK'd releasing all transcripts related to the Russia probe.
                    NIIIIIIIIIICE

Comment

• Heard this one:
                      There is no Trump Wall but there is a Trump Cave.

Comment

• Talk to me, Troy. It feels like shit's really accelerating and we might see a metric fuckton of indictments this week once Mueller gets the official House transcripts.

Also, what's the word on the SOTU at this point? Is Trump just gonna pull a GG Allin and take a shit on the stage?

Comment

• Trump isn't fit to eat G.G. Allin's shit.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Talk to me, Troy. It feels like shit's really accelerating and we might see a metric fuckton of indictments this week once Mueller gets the official House transcripts.

Also, what's the word on the SOTU at this point? Is Trump just gonna pull a GG Allin and take a shit on the stage?

SDNY is finally holding up their end of the bargain.

I've been swamped personally, so I haven't been able to check in with everyone like I usually do. However, everyone is running around like crazy trying to keep everything covered.

I'm still in deep contact with Team Pence people and they're all expecting to be out of a job before 2019 is over.

Any specifics you want me to check in on?

Comment

• mainly what's expected at the SOTU, I guess. is Trump going to declare a national emergency or what?

As to Pence: is the thought that Trump will go down first or will it be Pence?

Comment

mainly what's expected at the SOTU, I guess. is Trump going to declare a national emergency or what?

As to Pence: is the thought that Trump will go down first or will it be Pence?

Pence perjured himself lock and shut. He can be removed rather fast and will throw Trump off. Trump won't go down first.

The GOP is having a mini Civil War over the National Emergency thing. Mitch says don't fucking do it, Miss Lindsay Graham has the vapors and supports his pimp.

All the while, more Sater and Cohen emails are leaking.

Comment

Working...
                                X