POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    Troy, what are you hearing? Sounds like things are really escalating and accelerating with the revelation that Trump suborned perjury.

Literally every hired hand who does slag work for the GOP has been hired to try and discredit the report.

This is the kind of panic I haven't seen in ages. Good on Buzzfeed for hitting them off hours. Always provides hilarity.

What's stupid is questioning their source. It was a Mueller approved leak.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Really? I don't see why he'd want anything leaked at this point. Particularly when he's going to issue a somewhat vague clarification statement after the fact. It's just riling up the MAGA chuds more than usual.

Comment

• There is a difference between Mueller and his team.

What it looks like happened is that a lower peon fed the info to Buzzfeed. Buzzfeed does what it does in getting the plot right, but the details wrong.

Hence the problems tonight.

From I can tell on the Wire side, Buzzfeed only fucked up how Team Mueller got the info...not the details of the accusations. Still that creates shit for Mueller's operations.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• So the president just ran face first into witness tampering.

Comment

• MAGA chuds are all "what's wrong with that? Dems do it every day!" Biiiitch, those random Dems aren't the subjects of an active criminal investigation.

Comment

• ooooh snaps
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• when will something fucking happen to this guy?

This shit is ridiculous.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It's something I was trying to talk to Matt about earlier in Discord, but I guess he was at lunch.

Cohen has to report to prison on March 7th (hard date).
                  He was going before Congress on Feb 7th before the witness tampering (soft date).
                  It's believed that Mueller was going to tie a report development somewhere before the 7th.

What can happen: the 7th date can be moved up or pushed back before March 7th.

Mueller can file new charges on the obvious witness tampering.

Mueller just goes on another bombing raid of easy targets to throw Team Trump off tempo.

Cohen speaks the press, does an easy PR tour and gets Trump rattled enough to make another mistake.

Comment

• I was really busy today, Troy. Lots of meetings, including a presentation (backlog grooming session). I was able to kinda keep up with the draft going on at TC, but that's about it. I'm kinda playing catchup now.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      I was really busy today, Troy. Lots of meetings, including a presentation (backlog grooming session). I was able to kinda keep up with the draft going on at TC, but that's about it. I'm kinda playing catchup now.

It's cool. I was just trying to head off any questions you might have.

Comment

• Mueller grand jury meeting most of the day today.

Cohen just got subpoenaed by the House to force his testimony. He will now testify a week after his initially scheduled appearance on the 7th.

Comment

• oh shit Stone arrested

Comment

• I saw that there's confirmation of texts and emails between Stone and the campaign.

Comment

• yeppppp

Comment

• Should be a slow news day.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X