No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd say 90 minutes is generous considering the photo op Trump wanted before the players showed up. I did enjoy the clip where the disheartened player is overheard saying "I thought this was a joke". No, kid. The joke is this sham of an administration.

Comment

• That fucking tweet about how he paid for the fast food tho...
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's like what Kevin McCallister would dream of. So goddamn embarrassing.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That being said, I'd rather have a goddamn Big Mac or McChicken than some bullshit chicken dish at a fancy place because I am a trash person who still really enjoys a hot fucking Big Mac.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            That being said, I'd rather have a goddamn Big Mac or McChicken than some bullshit chicken dish at a fancy place because I am a trash person who still really enjoys a hot fucking Big Mac.
            You wouldn't serve it at a State dinner though.
            Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• well yeah and you know all that shit was cold before they even got to eat it.

what a bafooon.

Comment

• Hahaha! He actually looks fucking happy to be president for the first time ever!McAmerica great again.

Comment

• I like that he bragged about paying for it because he's the ass who made it so that he had to.

Good job dick!

Comment

• It also went from 300 to 1000 burgers.

Comment

• I want it to keep growing.

Comment

• Pelosi uninvited Trump from SOTU address.

As stated on Reddit: "Grab him by the publicity"

hahha. He's gonna have his own SOTU with blackjack and hookers.

Comment

• The promise of a State McDinner has me more worried about Andy Reid than anything in the last 20 years.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I could see the SOTU being broacast from Mar-a-Lago.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Troy, what are you hearing? Sounds like things are really escalating and accelerating with the revelation that Trump suborned perjury.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I want him brought down by Buzzfeed.

Comment

Working...
                                X