No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He also wants to pull a Hugo Chavez move and declare a national emergency to get what he wants.

Meanwhile, his tax lawyer just got indicted for extortion and litany of minor RICO offenses. So, kids...this has been a Friday distraction.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I would enjoy five minutes in a room with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        I would enjoy five minutes in a room with him.
        Only if I get to watch. And participate. With my mitts.

Comment

• Much rather put my hands on Ryan and McConnell. If I had to make a choice.

Comment

• Shit's been pretty quiet lately. What have you heard, Troy? Anything pending, especially from Mueller?
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              Shit's been pretty quiet lately. What have you heard, Troy? Anything pending, especially from Mueller?

Yep. But, I don't pin dates on Judicial Treebeard over there.

That being said, the national emergency proclamation is more of a final attempt to slow Mueller down rather than being about the Wall.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Hey Troy:
                https://www.axios.com/mueller-allega...mpaign=organic

Some Manafort stuff.
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• can't wait to see his ridiculous unhinged speech tonight. joy.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post

This has been awhile coming. The Russian lawyer they nailed today already rolled over on Manafort and Trump Jr.

Comment

• Also looks like the Supreme Court is not going to hear the appeal from the mystery foreign company that Mueller is going after. That means that the lower court ruling stands and this company is going to have to comply or face huge daily fines (and other shit). Fuck to the yeah!

Comment

• Fuck man. That shit was embarrassing.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• This aged poorly.

Comment

• I wish someone would stomp this turtle.

Comment

• Christ. I don't even even know what to think or say anymore. This fast food stunt.

Comment

• that fast food passed three security check and spot points before being served.

Given the speed of DC and the nature of event, all of that fast food sat out cold for 60-90 minutes before being served to the Clemson team.

I would be furious. What sucks is that NCAA rules makes players attend now, so they can't tell Trump to fuck off ala the Major Leagues.

Comment

Working...
                                X