No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And here you go with the president flat out admitting to obstruction of justice:
    https://www.esquire.com/news-politic...thew-whitaker/

he installed Whitaker specifically to shut down the Russia probe.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Looking like nothing is happening today.

What's funny is that anytime somebody comes in or out of the courthouse, the media jumps out of their cars and trucks to see what it is and then jumps back into their idling vehicles when it's nobody.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• ABC crew is now telling people don't expect them to convene and release shit until next week.

Yet, nobody is leaving their motorcade hangout.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• News crews are still limited setup outside of courthouse due to Holidays.

Mueller apparently has some of the written questions and they're addressing them. Nothing is expected until after Thursday.

Comment

• Oh look! A lone voice of reason in the sea of hysteria in what you call politics:
            https://eu.usatoday.com/story/opinio...mn/2055900002/

Comment

• Assange will either cut a deal or spend the rest of his life in a cell. Opinion pieces have little matter there.

Comment

• that Seth Abramson twitter thread...have you seen that, Troy? A lot of what he says there makes sense in a really scary way.
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  that Seth Abramson twitter thread...have you seen that, Troy? A lot of what he says there makes sense in a really scary way.

about the Sauds?

Comment

• Hey Troy. What are you hearing? Is Mueller gonna drop the hammer on people today or is he gonna delay again?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      Hey Troy. What are you hearing? Is Mueller gonna drop the hammer on people today or is he gonna delay again?

Corsi trying to flex nuts either delayed shit today or I guess we're waiting for Day after Judgment Day.

The latest shit hitting Corsi and Papadapolis suggest that Assange is already fucked.

On top of that, Manafort's court docs got changed over the weekend and no one can find any details on what happened there.

Comment

• Manafort's court report came out a few minutes ago.

Dude lied to Mueller after agreeing to cooperate. He's going to spend the rest of his life in prison.

Comment

• LOLOLOLOL

These dopes are SO BAD at doing crimes even though they love doing them. Morons.

Comment

• Apparently, Trump's submitted questions gave away a lot more info than what was meant to happen.

As such, it was enough to pull all deals from Manafort and begin him on the road to staying in prison forever.

Comment

• Manafort was communicating in secret with Assange at the Ecuadorian embassy.

The hits keep coming and the West Coast media has yet to wake up.

Comment

• Funny how this shit just keeps accelerating. Feels like it's gonna be a big week.

Troy: what's the deal with Whitaker? Has he been neutered or something, because we're not seeing or hearing anything about him trying to stifle Mueller.

Comment

Working...
                                X