No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, found out the reason why FOX News, The Enquirer and other Trump allies stopped tweeting for the last 5 days.

They got hit with record preservation orders. Meaning that they couldn't generate new content beyond X date until the order was fulfilled. Enquirer just started posting again within the hour, so it's assume they have fully complied.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Troy, can I share that information? That's WILD.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        Troy, can I share that information? That's WILD.

Never share with them. If they want to subscribe to the notion that it's a boycott over Tucker Carlson (it isn't). Then, that's on them.

They've been behind the curve this far, they can stay there until it's over.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• apologies, I already did. I won't do so again.

what you said is kinda corroborated on Palmer Report. Very interesting to see where this goes.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Might be off topic, but won't this kind of screw up the Stormy Daniels case?

Comment

apologies, I already did. I won't do so again.

what you said is kinda corroborated on Palmer Report. Very interesting to see where this goes.

Well, it's going to come out. You don't wait 4-5 days to make up a bullshit story about Tucker Carlson without something bigger going on.

These are the same people who can't go an hour without cooking up a War on Christmas plot, but they take 4 days to band together behind Carlson? It was always horseshit.

They're getting hammered for their records, hence Murdoch visiting McConnell on Monday to get some relief.

I don't really care that you shared, I just don't like the people I know you're sharing this shit with over there. Mainly, because they're egotistical cunts who can't see the end of their nose unless Mother Jones tells them it's there.

P.S. Draft Tim has a pending trade with you over at Panda Bowl. He wanted me to give you a heads up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post

Much like when Stormy got picked up on charges in Ohio, it's a hit job to provide a much needed distraction.

Either way, it goes...it's too little and too late. She's a non-factor now. It's more on the known actions he undertook and little to do with her.

Comment

• Got it. I declined the trade.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                    Much like when Stormy got picked up on charges in Ohio, it's a hit job to provide a much needed distraction.

Either way, it goes...it's too little and too late. She's a non-factor now. It's more on the known actions he undertook and little to do with her.
                    Figured as much. I agree she's a non-factor as there's so much other shit going on.

Comment

Got it. I declined the trade.

Ha. How bad was it?

Comment

• It didn't help me, let me put it that way.

Troy, seems like Trump is doing his usual shit this morning against Mueller et al. That typically means that a big bombshell is about to drop. I'm guessing this is where Don Jr. gets the tap on the shoulder. Heard anything?

Comment

It didn't help me, let me put it that way.

Troy, seems like Trump is doing his usual shit this morning against Mueller et al. That typically means that a big bombshell is about to drop. I'm guessing this is where Don Jr. gets the tap on the shoulder. Heard anything?

Heard plenty. Basically, everyone knows the indictments coming are major. It's why they're staying camped out like it's Black Friday.

TMZ got in trouble for making up the Avenetti story, as his ex-wife is now threaning to sue them for completely bullshitting what she said.

Comment

• So Avanatti has NOT been arrested then?

Comment

So Avanatti has NOT been arrested then?

Avenetti got picked up and let go, because the charges were fabricated. People are digging and it seems like another Surefire operation using TMZ to cover their asses.

Either way, Avenetti is in the clear and preparing to sue Jacob Wohl out of existence.

Comment

• nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X