POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    I'm not on social media, so I am unfortunately not privy to what CNN has been leaking.

Basically, that the Mueller Report is almost done.

To that, I give a fat NO DUH.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• WSJ article online now stating that Herr Trump was involved every step of the way with the payoffs to Daniels and McDougal.

Nice.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/09/trum...ougal-wsj.html
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Trump's relationships/payments with Daniels and McDougal were like the worst kept secrets ever, but it's nice to know there's a chain of evidence now.

Understand there's been quite a bit of blowback regrading Trump's choice of Whittaker as acting AG especially with the Mueller Report getting finalized. Hope the report isn't fucked with too much by the powers that be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
            Trump's relationships/payments with Daniels and McDougal were like the worst kept secrets ever, but it's nice to know there's a chain of evidence now.

Understand there's been quite a bit of blowback regrading Trump's choice of Whittaker as acting AG especially with the Mueller Report getting finalized. Hope the report isn't fucked with too much by the powers that be.

My understanding per people actually covering it and not Facebook Politicos is that there is a bit of confusion over how Whitaker totally Alexander Haig'd himself.

Considering that Whitaker is still the subject of an ongoing FBI investigation for his private sector work. On top of that, the only one at the DOJ with a Senate confirmation is Rosenstein.

Therefore, the position should have defaulted to Rosenstein. What the latest case is about is the powers that be want to know if there is anything in the sealed indictments that WHitaker would leak to Trump.

They are doing in private due to the nature of the material. If there is material gains for Whitaker and Trump, then Whitaker can't be allowed access. Basically, the court wants to know if the sealed indictments are worth the hassle. Rosenstein went to court late THurs on it. Now, it's Mueller's turn.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Good to know - thanks as always for the updates, Troy!

Comment

• Nice. Good to hear confirmation that the right people are still active behind the scenes, thwarting Trump and his cronies.

Comment

Nice. Good to hear confirmation that the right people are still active behind the scenes, thwarting Trump and his cronies.

Trump was supposed to show up to a foreign affair function, but has no-showed it.

On top of that, he put forth 4 potential real AGs because Whitaker is getting bounced out next week.

The problem is that all 4 are tied to criminal investigations.

Comment

• Indictments expected today.

Camera crews camped out and Corsi keeps hosting live streams crying about how he's going to prison.

Comment

• CNN and other news crews are saying they expect to be camped out all week.

Trump is announcing he's going to fire the DHS head and COS Kelly.

Comment

• read that CNN is suing the WH and Trump now. hahah.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Whitaker's appointment to the AG position ruled constitutional by the DOJ. Here come the lawsuits.

Comment

Whitaker's appointment to the AG position ruled constitutional by the DOJ. Here come the lawsuits.

The DOJ doesn't have the authority to determine that. But, it doesn't matter. Whitaker is already getting bounced out behind the scenes.

ABC, CNN and CBS are now setting up satellite trucks outside the courthouse.

Comment

• If those are your heroes of the „resistance“ (fucking LOL) you are fucked beyond redemption.https://mobile.twitter.com/stacyherbert/status/1062701288838828033?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Comment

Whitaker's appointment to the AG position ruled constitutional by the DOJ. Here come the lawsuits.
                                The DOJ just determined that, but the DOJ determines a lot of shit. There's been no official ruling by anyone in the judiciary branch.
                                Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Working...
                                X