POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, she finally did it.

If Mueller had something ready for today...now would be the time to drop it.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• As always, don't ever despair. They win when you stop fighting.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Only a month or so til the midterms - that's gonna be a hoot after all that's happened the past couple of weeks.

Comment

• Team Mueller to take possession of all of Manafort's assets no later than Oct 30th. That includes his penthouse at Trump Tower.

Comment

• That's gotta piss off Don.

Comment

• Mueller's releasing his report after the midterms.
              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                Mueller's releasing his report after the midterms.

That seems to be the likely scenario. Current reporting is either week of Midterms or immediately after.

The work underway right now is pinning Stone and D Jr down for the count. Especially since it seems like NY has Eric dead to rights.

Comment

• What are you hearing, Troy?
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    What are you hearing, Troy?

Trump's team is in a dead panic, so they're calling out the support squad.
                    Hence, the stupidest fucking plot to frame Mueller ever. I mean, when the people you are bribing rat you out to the FBI, COME ON! You're not even trying anymore.

Assange has turned into Howard Hughes near the end. Ecuador wants him out by force. Extradition is sooner than later, as they want the timing not to fuck up.

Real polling, not TV media polling shows that Dems take the House (best scenario with a 30 seat surplus, realistic scenario with a 6 seat surplus).

No one knows where the Senate is going. Anyone selling bullshit on that is using probability factors rather than real polling.

The GOP is disavowing Reps King and Rohrabacher because they are expected to be rolled up in the November indictments.

Roger Stone didn't crack, literally everyone else he worked with in the last 40 years rolled over on him.

The Birthright Citizenship stunt back-fired hard today. Approval among Latinx voters for the GOP is plummeting by double digits.

While all of these balls are juggling, my hardcore Republican writers and columnists pals are secretly freaking out over the military heading to the border. They think Cheeto wants a Lebanon 1983 event to justify certain actions. The sentiment is shared among armed forces members, as they think they're getting set up.

Comment

• Hey Troy: it seems to me that this incredibly stupid plan to frame Mueller probably has done Mueller a favor...any other attacks on him, even legitimate ones, will be met with an initial dose of skepticism rather than pitchforks. That's a good thing.
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        Hey Troy: it seems to me that this incredibly stupid plan to frame Mueller probably has done Mueller a favor...any other attacks on him, even legitimate ones, will be met with an initial dose of skepticism rather than pitchforks. That's a good thing.

The fucking kid who set it up created a shell company to pay off the women and the company's phone number directly connects to his mom's voicemail.

I mean, c'mon!

Comment

• Oh, I know. I almost want to see a movie from Adam McKay about this whole plot as it'd make an excellent comedy/satire.

Comment

• Speaking of Mueller, how much of his report do you think will be made public when it finally lands?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                              Speaking of Mueller, how much of his report do you think will be made public when it finally lands?

Not sure. I do believe that the Intel Cmte has the bulk of it already.

Comment

• Hearing anything, Troy?

Comment

Working...
                                X