No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kavanaugh is a steaming pile of shit. And I say that even if he did no molesting of women, children, or awesome ass forest animals.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Troy, what's the word? Does he have the votes or not?
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        Troy, what's the word? Does he have the votes or not?

They don't have the votes, but Mitch and Grassley are going to bluff their way into what they want.

The report is bad, even after fucking with it to get what they want. The people they wanted still added in new fucked up details.

Hence, the controlling access to it. Heitkamp is wobbly, as she wants to save her seat. But, the others are still on board against it as of now.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Heitkamp now says she's a NO. They don't have the votes. Cloture doesn't mean shit, as McConnell is setting this up to be another Obamacare Repeal vote. It's visual and works for the base, but it will bite them in the ass.

The guy who I used to work campaigns for as a research grunt always told me this.

A Republican doesn't understand the concept of a Catch-22. A Democrat is usually accustomed to defeat and will jump at the 50% chance of a victory.

What does it mean? Well, McConnell can either get his Judge and lose the midterms. Or he can lose his judge and have a fighting chance at the midterms. The problem with the GOP is they want it both ways. If the Democratic leadership can continue to find their spines, this is exploitable.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• LOLOLOL at Daines bouncing home for his daughter's wedding this weekend. I wonder if they'll postpone the vote or what.

Comment

• what's the word, Troy? They passed the cloture vote but do they have the necessary votes to confirm the bastard or not?
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Collins is announcing her vote at 3pm Eastern. So she's probably a yes. As is that West Virginia fuckwit, so probably yes.
                Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

what's the word, Troy? They passed the cloture vote but do they have the necessary votes to confirm the bastard or not?

So far...no.

But, I'm watching to see what develops.

Comment

• The best way to put it is...you don't announce you are delaying your vote unless you want to call attention to yourself.

If Collins, Murkowski, Flake or others decide to allow several weeks of backlash following a party line push, then the ones staying in office have ultimately fucked themselves in the long run.

Flake is the curious case, though. He wants to be a lobbyist, then he wants to run for President in 2020. True to his namesake, you never know what that squirrel fuck is going to do.

Collins seems to be telegraphing something to her Maine voting base and I think I can tell what it is. She did it before on the Obamacare repeal and she seems to be following the set pattern here.

Why would she vote for Cloture? To have an official record of her saying Fuck No to Kavanaugh. A record that can do be used for campaign pushes and fund drives.

Comment

• but it sounds like Flake and Collins are both a YES now.

Comment

but it sounds like Flake and Collins are both a YES now.

Collins hasn't gone live yet.

Between that and the possibility of a riot in Chicago, shit is getting real fast. So, hold off until actual confirmation.

Comment

• They convicted the cop in Chicago, so that seems to have quelled things there.

This after they evacuated all non-essential employees from City Hall, DePaul and surrounding businesses. Now to get a head on what's going on DC.

Comment

• Bloomberg reporters just got eyes on Collins sitting on her desk in front of a giant written speech.

She was due on the floor 5 minutes ago. She hasn't left her office yet, as Schumer's mini rant continues.

Comment

• Collins is a yes,
                              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                                Collins is a yes,

Did she finally get to the end of her speech? I was going to sleep.

Comment

Working...
                                X