No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At the beginning, homeslice. At the beginning.

Comment

• I want it all, Troy.

But first. Do they have the votes or not?
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Whoa, I'm completely shocked Flake folded like a cheap suit! Where's my fainting couch?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          I want it all, Troy.

But first. Do they have the votes or not?

As of right now, no for the Confirmation. They were always going to have it to get it out of CMTE. Right now, the full court press is to win the image fight and make it seem like it's done.

But, if it's done...Republicans usually don't devolve into screaming, crying and trying to cut deals with the 6 No Votes still out there.

Well, it's more like 4 No and 2 Unconfirmed.

Here's the thing about yesterday, though.

Dr. Ford is going to press charges in Montgomery County, MD. That's why the Republican Governor Hogan got on ball with it, otherwise he's making a mess at a state level.

Also, the ABA made their feelings well known late last night. If they get fucked with on Kavanaugh, the ABA can go ahead and disbar him. You can't be on the Court if you're disbarred.

Still, what a fucking day. The entire nation got to see the level of desperation that has been boiling behind the scenes for 18 months. The Republicans were doing amazing at keeping most of it contained, but yesterday was a transparent attack to install a puppet.

Here is the thing for the next 24-36 hours. The Russian botnet is going insane since yesterday. Twitter is lighting up like crazy. Facebook got hit so bad that they did a nationwide reset. If after 8 pm EST, you had to relogin into your FB apps, accts, whatever...that is the reason.

People who feel confident in a win don't act like this. This is closer to the Obamacare repeal vote than the Tax Cut plan.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Current update on what will be the deciders:

Flake - Yes
            Tester - No
            Donnelly - No
            Nelson - No
            Manchin - Undecided (he's flip flopping hard)
            Heitkamp - Undecided
            Collins - Undecided
            Murkowski - Undecided
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I will never not be amazed by this nation's ability to fight.

Comment

• So, those crazy last two hours.

Flake is trying to save his ass by finally doing the right thing.

The goal of the next week is to exploit Mark Judge and catch him in a perjury trap. If Judge flips, then Kavanaugh has to pull out or risk what will surely end up in his imprisonment and disbarment.

Comment

• At the end of the day, Kavanaugh perjured himself already in my eyes. NO FUCKING WAY he didn't know what a devils triangle really is. Also his own fucking calendar has a week night showing him having drinks with 3 of the guys he didn't seem to know all that well earlier in testimony. Motherfucker is dirty no matter how you slice it, and I believe he's done what he's accuse of too which makes it even more ridiculous how the Repubs are acting.

Oh and fuck Lindsey Graham ol' playdough face looking ass.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                    At the end of the day, Kavanaugh perjured himself already in my eyes. NO FUCKING WAY he didn't know what a devils triangle really is. Also his own fucking calendar has a week night showing him having drinks with 3 of the guys he didn't seem to know all that well earlier in testimony. Motherfucker is dirty no matter how you slice it, and I believe he's done what he's accuse of too which makes it even more ridiculous how the Repubs are acting.

Oh and fuck Lindsey Graham ol' playdough face looking ass.

I like the people suddenly playing Beltway Pundit and wondering if it's going to get leaked that Graham is gay. People have known that shit since the 90s.

It's worse what they have on him.

I really do wish NBC would vet their info because the WH has been feeding them bullshit all weekend and they've been running to their computers to upload said bullshit like it's fact.

Comment

• Won't lie, I avoid network news as much as possible so what did NBC run with that was BS? I'm not surprised, just curious.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                        Won't lie, I avoid network news as much as possible so what did NBC run with that was BS? I'm not surprised, just curious.

The FBI limitations.

First, a sitting President can't dictate the FBI's scope. However, he can use his homeboy Don McGahn to send out bullshit.

NBC News is becoming rapidly the internet comment whore screaming FIRST! whenever something gets mysteriously dropped in their laps.

Comment

• It really feels like Kavanaugh might withdraw or get yanked today. Flake indicating that he'd be fine with holding the vote until next week so that the FBI can keep digging tells me that he's pushing for Kav to not be voted on.
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Who gets into a fight at an UB40 concert?
                            Kavanaugh does.

Who can keep a 36 year old calendar in meticulous condition?
                            Kavanaugh can.

Comment

• I almost got into a fight at an Elbow concert. Shit happens.

No way is Kavanaugh withdrawing. He might not make it through, but he won't pull his nomination.

Also, the ABA won't disbar him, and if they did he could appeal and he'd probably win.
                              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Man, Graham is going hard in the paint for Kavanaugh. Does ol' Bart have a pee tape on Lindsay or what?

Comment

Working...
                                X