No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been ditching here because I don't like covering every little thing.

But, we're minutes away from another indictment. Press Corps is waiting for Rosenstein.

https://www.justice.gov/live
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• We're at 2 minute warning. New charges are coming today, new indictment. Plus, a briefing on what to expect in Manafort trial starting on the 24th.

Full press release to go live by 12:15 at latest.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• The DNC hackers to be indicted. More coming.

Comment

• DC Leaks and Guccifer 2.0 networks named and indicted.

Still wondering where DAG is.

Comment

• DAG is live. The hackers named with direct links back to Russian State GRU.

Pretty much every hacker but Roger Stone and Assange indicted.

Comment

• nice. long time coming.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Everytime I see GRU I just think of Dispicable Me
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Troy, who's the candidate for congress that's mentioned in the indictment?
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    Troy, who's the candidate for congress that's mentioned in the indictment?

I have ideas. But no confirm yet. Hell, to solve any of this you have to dive through pages upon pages of shit to piece 2 and 2 together.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      Troy, who's the candidate for congress that's mentioned in the indictment?

Florida Rep Matt Gaetz.

Comment

• Hahaha, of course. What a tool.

Comment

• Washington Post also got confirmation that other person unnamed in 2nd charge is Roger Stone. Still two names floating out there.

Comment

• I haven't had a chance to read the indictment yet. Is there anything really juicy that hasn't been covered yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              I haven't had a chance to read the indictment yet. Is there anything really juicy that hasn't been covered yet?

Basically, Russian Military Intel are charged with the DNC and related hacks. They also broke into three states' election boards and tampered with info there.

More specifically, they used the Guccifer front to deliver info to a key Trump team member who then made the info available to various Republicans running in 2016.

That's what all 29 pages yesterday broke down to being.

So, whomever got the info and whomever made it available are guilty of ID Theft, intellectual property theft, fraud and trafficking stolen goods at a minimum.

Comment

• What even do you say about the grotesque and entirely predictable display this morning? Christ.

Comment

Working...
                                X