POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Papadopoulos sentencing date set.

Flynn's extended since he's still coughing up info.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Papadoupolis (Greek spelling mistake) is sentenced on Sept 7th.
      Next progress report on Flynn case is August 24th.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Mueller's gonna need to drop something soon. Trump has had a good week and you can kinda feel the momentum for him. Something needs to happen to kill that momentum.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          Mueller's gonna need to drop something soon. Trump has had a good week and you can kinda feel the momentum for him. Something needs to happen to kill that momentum.

It's a long burn, but Flynn gave up Tom Barrack and Barrack's bullshit is providing a skeleton for how 2016 went down.

That being said, I agree. He's got something to drop. Time it right, time it fast.

Comment

• This weekend has been a total DAFUQ on the Trump train derailment front.

But, look for Cohen having fucked up his future by this tomorrow. Should be a hoot.

Comment

• I saw a quote from Cohen this morning saying he's decided to "put his family and country" first. Flip, flip, flipadelphia!

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                I saw a quote from Cohen this morning saying he's decided to "put his family and country" first. Flip, flip, flipadelphia!

He did the right thing, but in the dumbest way possible.

I look forward to all of his conversations being recorded and pulled by both sides.

Comment

• Apparently Mueller is working through NRA donations and tax filings this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    Apparently Mueller is working through NRA donations and tax filings this week.

Long time coming.

Also, the Brits are now realizing...maybe Brexit was a similar fuck-up as to the US Elections in 2016.

In a word....FINALLY!

Comment

• So do they take it back to referendum and vote to not do it? I remember there being talk of that in the early days.

Comment

• We've got Mueller sign.

Bobby Three Sticks has filed his launch code again for massive roll-ups.

Downside: It could be anytime from this week to the Friday before Labor Day.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Better view. Also, half of the press hounds think that Flynn is going to reverse his guilty plea. I don't see that happening, but eh.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dg5OAvMWsAA97ql.jpg

Comment

• In terms of the Cohen shit from earlier, a time table is starting to emerge.

RNC has been floating Cohen's coffers since 2016. Due to their having proprietary info and related shit on Cohen's seized hard drives, they are due a look at what's going on with Cohen in discovery on July 5th.

So, Cohen's bullshit today is now coming across as him being defiant and trying to beat the running clock.

Comment

• All I know is that something needs to drop from Mueller soon to get the conversation back to Trump being fucked. It really feels like the Trump team has 'the ball' at the moment. Also, polling seems to suggest that the majority of people want the investigation to end, one way or another. Something needs to happen to re-energize the masses that the Mueller investigation is the real deal.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Winning in the fall will do that.

Comment

Working...
                                X