• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
    PROVE IT

https://abcnews.go.com/US/trump-lawy...ry?id=55861988

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2018/06/0...t-to-jail.html
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• So, when is Trump going down?
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
        So, when is Trump going down?

Whenever Putin needs a hummer.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• When Democrats have a house majority.

Comment

• JUST IN: Robert Mueller requests 75 blank subpoenas in Paul Manafort trial – @PeteWilliamsNBC

In response to Billy's statement, it could happen before that. The moderate and military Right wing aren't handling the North Korea bullshit well.

Comment

• They've been upset about a lot of stuff, but they keep goose stepping in line.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                They've been upset about a lot of stuff, but they keep goose stepping in line.

This hit their sour spot. It looks bad in terms of Us vs. Them. Plus, it hurts military expenditure. So, fuel for the in-fighting.

Comment

• Unless they can convince him to step down, Trump's there till 2020 guys.
                  Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                    Unless they can convince him to step down, Trump's there till 2020 guys.

Burn the witch.

Comment

• getting him out will depend upon his approval rating and whether or not the blue wave happens in November.

He's gonna take a hit on his approval rating with his botch of a Korean summit, and indictments and plea deals should seal the deal if they're presented in the correct manner.

My one concern is with fatigue. John Oliver had a good point in his main story the other day regarding the fact that a lot of people are just tired of this shit AND Fox News is doing an effective job of bullshitting a counter narrative.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        getting him out will depend upon his approval rating and whether or not the blue wave happens in November.

He's gonna take a hit on his approval rating with his botch of a Korean summit, and indictments and plea deals should seal the deal if they're presented in the correct manner.

My one concern is with fatigue. John Oliver had a good point in his main story the other day regarding the fact that a lot of people are just tired of this shit AND Fox News is doing an effective job of bullshitting a counter narrative.

John Oliver is fucking garbage. He's the Godfather of the Faux Intellectual Snark Movement that has seemingly been powering the pussiest side of the Left since about 2012.

Fuck John Oliver and fuck his supporters.

Comment

• I fucking despise Oliver.

He's nothing but publicity stunts to make the click/share Left feel like something's been accomplished when all they are doing is bitching at their family members and whining without action.

Plus, he's got one of those faces meant for throwing a rock.

Comment

• Yeah, count me with that. I can't stand him and any of the dipshit "Drumpf" shit. It makes no difference, makes you sound like an uninformed dumbass, and plays down the very serious situation the world is in right now with rising fascism across the globe. He's one step away from Maher.

Comment

• I've definitely grown tired of Oliver's routine as he's slipped into a formula for his show.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44486250

BAH GAWD THATS NEW YORK STATES MUSIC

Comment

Working...
                                X