No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, as far as giving a fake excuse, which everyone knew it was, it was fucking dumb. At least take 2 minutes to wiki it out.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      and the only reason why people would need to destroy their phones is if illegal acts were committed. he pretty much just admitted that everyone committed illegal acts.
      LOL. How an why does destroying physical phones in the STASI/NSA surveillance world we are living in eveven matter in the first place?

That's basically a Matlock argument.
      Last edited by Jan; 06-07-2018, 10:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        Trump said everyone in Houston spent Harvey in their boats going out to "see the hurricane, and that didn't work out too good for them." Fuck this motherfucker.
        Yeah...... best to keep my thoughts to myself, the NSA may be reading.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The situation with the NY Times and what Trump's bitch boys at DOJ did is a line crossed. But, I don't think the full extent is out there.

Also, Donny Deutsch says that Michael Cohen is about to rat Trump out to Mueller.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Still, trying to piece out the NY Times situation.

I think I have it.

1. Senate Staffer leaks emails and Trump shit to Buzzfeed writer.
            2. Staffer has also been banging Buzzfeed lady for almost 3 years on the DL.
            3. Their mutual friend at NY Times borrows some materials and then feeds it into front page news.
            4. Trump loses it and then abuses his supportive wing at the DOJ to seize private citizen phone records and seized recording to confirm identity.
            5. Stalks and tracks NY Times writer for months before public takedown.
            6. Senate Staffer sentenced and Buzzfeed writer about to get nipped.
            7. All while setting a precedent that will see his own kid and Sessions get nailed by sooner than later.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• yeah, he pretty much kicked the door wide open on Trump Jr. and Sessions. Sessions will be safe for a while as he's proving to be a nice stopgap on things, but it'd be a hoot and a half if Jr. went down today.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Mueller just hit Manafort with additional charges.

Too much news too fast today.

Comment

• https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/08/spec...-nbc-news.html

Comment

• feels like a 'hitting the fan' kind of day.
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      feels like a 'hitting the fan' kind of day.

In more ways than one.

Macron is now talking about throwing the US out of the G7 summit. While it would be a nice fuck you to Trump, the blowback to France would be immense.

Comment

• As it stands now, though, is that the other 6 countries at the G7 summit are going to unite against Trump because of the tariffs he wants to impose on foreign goods.

Also, Trump is making himself about as popular as a skunk at a lawn party by insisting that Russia should have been invited to the summit.
                        Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
                          As it stands now, though, is that the other 6 countries at the G7 summit are going to unite against Trump because of the tariffs he wants to impose on foreign goods.

Also, Trump is making himself about as popular as a skunk at a lawn party by insisting that Russia should have been invited to the summit.

Macron is still blowing up over it, while Trudeau is acting as peacekeeper.

Comment

• For a guy who says he's "Russia's worst nightmare", imposed sanctions on them, etc. yet consistently denies they interfered with the election, and swears up and down there's no collusion, the very idea of suggesting they include Russia at the G7 raises so many damn red flags and mixed signals it's astonishing.

Mueller best have an open and shut case when this thing hits the fan, 'cause Trump's irritating the shit outta me already.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                              Macron is still blowing up over it, while Trudeau is acting as peacekeeper.
                              Man, what a shitshow.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Troy, what are you hearing? I suspect that this is gonna be a big week in terms of news drops, not just because of the NK summit.

Comment

Working...
                                X