No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge holes of assness, the lot of them.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Another week, another round of bigger developments.

Yet, it feels like just more building to something bigger.

This is totally Lost mid-season 3. Let's get to the Flash Forwards now.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Forgot to check last wire news. But, it appears that Assange is in panic mode about Ecuador throwing him to the wolves.

He's officially made an offer to only speak with Adam Schiff and no Republicans in Congress.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Also, I do love today's train of thought.

A guy with a questionable modeling agency loses track of 1500 migrant kids with no real family or means of contact.

1500 being the known number.

DARK THOUGHTS ON A HOLIDAY WEEKEND

Comment

• I haven't even wanted to look into that story more because it's incomprehensible to me that something that bad is happening here. "Modeling agency", huh? Man, that's bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              I haven't even wanted to look into that story more because it's incomprehensible to me that something that bad is happening here. "Modeling agency", huh? Man, that's bad.

Under 100 and it's gross error.

Over 1000 and it was intentional. I'm not suggesting it was Trump oriented, but I do believe human trafficking is at play.

Comment

• So, the Melania divorcing Cheeto's ass thing is picking up steam.

It would be a White House first.

Comment

• Where’s that Joker popcorn gif when you need it...
                  Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Did you see Giuliani fuck up again and admit that he knows Donald is getting impeached?

Giuliani appeared on CNN with host Dana Bash and served up this word salad: “They are giving us the material. I couldn’t do it if I didn’t have the material. They are giving us the material to do it. We are defending, to a large extent. Remember, Dana, we are defending here. It is for public opinion, because eventually the decision here is going to be impeach, not impeach.”

https://youtu.be/BhLZ7kGtGjQ

Comment

• Giuliani is turning into Pacino in the last act of And Justice For All. Just not as cool.

At this rate, Mueller's not going to have a chance to bring Trump down, since Rudy's doing all the heavy lifting here.

Comment

• yeah, unless I'm missing something, it looks to me like Giuliani is making Mueller's case stronger.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It has taken slightly longer than I expected, but the theatrical value has been through the damn roof.

Comment

• Ah, and the "don't worry guys, I'm going to pardon these other chumps, you'll be okay too" theatre begins.

Comment

• Dude. WHAT. THE. FUCK?
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Good God. in a sane world, he'd get run out on a rail.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X