POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
    20-30 countries? Fuck, that's at best all the remaining democracies left.

Russia isn't focused on us. They're attacking everyone. They succeeded beyond their wildest dreams here, so they're getting ballsy and going after everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
      How fucked up is your country that a traitor is president and yet you can't take him down?
      To be fair, it’s just the conservatives. And frankly, resounding electoral defeat is a far better outcome than impeachment. And the state charges in NY cannot be waved away with a pardon pen. So we got that going for us too.
      Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Putin was going after NATO (Europe), not just the USA. His whole goal was to completely destabilize and de-legitimatize our democracies such that everything would fall apart. He did a pretty good job of it. However, everyone is on to him now and he's facing repurcussions.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• North Korea walking back peace talks. SHOCKED.

Comment

• But... but... all that talk of Trump getting a Nobel Peace Prize? You guise?

Wonder if Trump will wheel out his "Little Rocket Man" insults again over this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
              But... but... all that talk of Trump getting a Nobel Peace Prize? You guise?

Wonder if Trump will wheel out his "Little Rocket Man" insults again over this.
              All that Nobel shit died in Jerusalem.
              Last edited by Martin; 05-16-2018, 05:32 AM.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Expect Roger Stone and more to either get charged/arrested this week.

It's been a few weeks, but everyone is moving in alert mode before the Holiday Weekend.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• From the sound of events today, Roger Stone gave up Alex Jones to Mueller.

Unofficial word is both men are looking at espionage charges.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• What's Alex Jones part in this beside cheerleader? I saw that Ukraine admitted to paying for access to Trump today.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      What's Alex Jones part in this beside cheerleader? I saw that Ukraine admitted to paying for access to Trump today.

It's all about who facilitated and opened channels.

There are a lot more cheerleaders to go after. Jack Proboseic is another one.

Comment

• Dipshit just pulled out of the Korea summit.

Comment

• His handlers also forced him out of FOX interview this morning because of it.

Comment

• Ecuador is forcing Assange out of the Embassy.

Comment

• So on another forum I visit for shits and giggles and NOT for political info of ANY kind, they are celebrating and acting like Mueller and all of his work are getting shut down by this closed door shit Trump pulled. These people exist.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Why would they be excited about the further attempts at eroding our democracy in the first place? Oh right, they must be assholes.

Comment

Working...
                                X