No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently the Feds tapped Michael Cohen's phone.
    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• LOLOLOLOL

Chances Cohen is cut out for prison? Approximately zero.

Comment

• Rudy Giuliani's been at the gig for about a week and he's already screwed the pooch re: Stormy Daniels.

Comment

• Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Rudy's doing great bro!!!!!!!
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• So, AG Schneiderman has rough sex in the past and suddenly four women from his past get found roughly at the under 2 week marker for the prison bumrush on Team Trump.

Whether it's Comey, Franken, Schneiderman or others...next man up until the job is done.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Yeah, I was thinking that seemed shady as fuck out of nowhere.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It's now being suggested that NY AG is going to pull something before end of business tomorrow.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• He resigned last night because of the scandal. Kellyanne Conway is already celebrating.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                    He resigned last night because of the scandal. Kellyanne Conway is already celebrating.
                    His resignation isn’t effective until end of business today.

Comment

• You guys aren’t going to believe this, but Trump is stupid AND corrupt.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog...ng-revelations

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• The fun(?) thing about this clown is that link could have been about, like, half a dozen things from just TODAY.

Comment

• In the course of the past twelve hours we’ve learned that
                          1) a Kremlin oligarch paid $500,000 to Michael Cohen shortly after Cohen paid off Stormy Daniels,
                          2) AT&T has admitted it paid $200,000 to Cohen in the hope of influencing Trump, and
                          3) the Senate Intel Committee has acknowledged that Russian hackers were indeed in position to rig the outcome of the election by deleting voter registration data, thus causing voters to be turned away.

Comment

• JUICYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• this endgame is taking forfuckingever
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The Endgame is in November of 2020.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Working...
                                X