No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh God, please let this be the beginning of the end.

Comment

• Hearing fascinating things out of this Cohen development.

Basically, a federal judge thought they had cause after some new Stormy Daniels developments. When homeboy started burning documents in a dummy storage room, they went no-knock raid.

The only thing left is how fast Cohen rats.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Cohen's hotel room at the Loews Regency in New York was raided due to tip-offs that Cohen was traveling with sensitive documents in a specialized suitcase.

Dude has paperwork that he never leaves alone in a place where he isn't. That's very fucking suspicious.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
          Cohen's hotel room at the Loews Regency in New York was raided due to tip-offs that Cohen was traveling with sensitive documents in a specialized suitcase.

Dude has paperwork that he never leaves alone in a place where he isn't. That's very fucking suspicious.
          VERY
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The composite sketch of the man that threatened Stormy Daniels is either going to drop tomorrow or later this week.

I won't be shocked if it bares a striking resemblance to Cohen.

Comment

• what are you hearing, Troy? Today has a layer of dread over it that's kinda stifling.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                what are you hearing, Troy? Today has a layer of dread over it that's kinda stifling.
                I’m still going through everything because it’s been a lot.

Comment

• Today's installment of America:

1. Team Trump is again feeding the story of firing Mueller to the press to get attention away from their collapsing lives.
                  2. As such, allied forces are mounting at the Syrian border shared with Lebanon & Israel.
                  3. Cohen has either flipped on Trump or is in the process of flipping.
                  4. Manafort apparently has a body that's been acting like Capone's accountant. He/she has been getting redacted from documents since Last Fall, but he/she has been providing lists of storage lockers, document dumps and Inner Circle practices. His/her testimony is what caused the Cohen bust, nothing else apparently.
                  5. The European Commissions are behind the 21st Century FOX TV raids today. That's still developing.
                  6. No one can seem to find Roger Stone again.
                  7. Stormy Daniels seems to be the final Skeleton Key to all of this. Her public testimony and her next round of legal trappings seem to be the grease that's finally opening the last set of doors.
                  8. Today's WH Press Briefing did count as the first time the Press Corps asked if Trump was going to resign.

Comment

• All of this is without bringing up the Zuckerberg insanity.

Comment

• Action moved north.

#BREAKING NEWS: Heavy flight of international coalition aircraft over the border near the Syrian-Iraqi borders

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                        All of this is without bringing up the Zuckerberg insanity.
                        Started believing in the lizard people shit watching his ass on the booster seat.

Comment

• Paul Ryan retiring. Does that mean the union construction guy walks to election?

Comment

• Nah, now the Rs have to scramble to find a new candidate, right? And at the same time deal with a power struggle for who will be the next Speaker? lol Ryan a bitch

Comment

• the person who should be shitting their pants right now is Scott Walker.

Comment

• FUCK THAT PIECE OF SHIT. Makes me embarrassed to live in WI.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X