• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
    Such as?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Such as what?
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• It's not just one thing.

Basically, they're doing back flips to talk about everything but the March. Now, it's going to into a parallel about how China is making Black Mirror a reality.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
        It's not just one thing.

Basically, they're doing back flips to talk about everything but the March. Now, it's going to into a parallel about how China is making Black Mirror a reality.
        Gotcha

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Cheeto Caligula is threatening to fire more people in the next 24 hours.

The usual people are also saying that Trump is getting ready to meltdown either before or during the 60 Minutes interview tonight.

Still not totally sure of what's coming down the pipe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
            The usual people are also saying that Trump is getting ready to meltdown either before or during the 60 Minutes interview tonight.
            Here's hoping this interview is the goods and some truly potent shit comes out. I really want to hear about Trump losing his fucking mind as a result.

Comment

• I am prepared to be underwhelmed by 60 Minutes tonight but I did just watch the Dirty Money episode about Trump and got pissed off all over again even though I knew most of the stuff in it. What sack of human garbage that guy is.
              Last edited by gravedigger; 03-25-2018, 02:58 PM.

Comment

• I'm just trying to get shit done beforehand, because I know it's going to be a zoo when it airs.

Comment

• I'm underwhelmed. Still waiting for the big boom.

Comment

• Same, I was totally underwhelmed. She came off as being smart but...I'm not sure.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I 100% believe her, but she's in a weird spot with this interview.

Obviously, she didn't fully disclose shit because of the fact that she's in an ongoing legal matter.

But, the story about her with her kid being threatened feels planted to create a talking point. There is nothing that Daniels would've been permitted to say that hasn't been prior divulged or approved four times over.

It just feels like a mix of she spoke too early or a full statement wasn't ready at this time.

Still glad I got to see Duke lose before the Interview.

Comment

• Felt the same. Figured soon after it began that there wasn't going to be much more than what's already out there, apart from playfully spanking Trump and more details about how she was threatened.

Still, I did learn Trump was calling her after the first time they had sex, and she mentioned she was surrounded by witnesses at the time. Plus, the NDA and the payoff pretty much proves Trump fucked Daniels behind his wife's back - you don't give someone $130K to shut up if nothing happened.

Comment

• As much as I love Peter Thiel for rubbing Gawker's face in the dirt for the most egregious libel case of the 21st century, I knew this day would come.

Intel Community feels he's a flight risk due to the recent Cambridge Analytica developments.

Comment

• He does own a NZ compound.

Comment

• Gates is on a recorded phone call committing treason with Manafort.

Manafort is trying to get the material dismissed, but Mueller will have Gates, the Dutch weirdo and the Russian testify against him in court with the tape as evidence.

Comment

• Yeah, just read about that. Manafort is now officially fucked.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X