No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stormy got them dick pix. What a time to be alive.

Comment

• Someone told me earlier that apparently The Zuck is MIA and dumped a ton of Facebook stock today, contributing to their drop? Sounds like bullshit, can't find a source. Anything to that?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        Someone told me earlier that apparently The Zuck is MIA and dumped a ton of Facebook stock today, contributing to their drop? Sounds like bullshit, can't find a source. Anything to that?
        Zuck isn't MIA, but Scotland Yard did bust a Facebook London response team for entering CA without prior consent. It's believed they were trying to scrub data/build an alibi.

In weirder news:

We're getting word that Don Jr fucked the lead singer of Danity Kane on Celebrity Apprentice and got Trump's lawyer to cover it up.

On top of that, we're getting more leaks of what's coming out tomorrow in regards to the CA footage about the US Election tampering. It ain't dick pics, it's just proof of tampering.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Important Reminder: This is just Monday.

4 days to Recess.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• This is going to be so entertaining for the next week or so. Hope it ends well.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Zuck summoned to the UK to answer Parliament inquiry.

Comment

• Sell. Sell. Sell.
                Attached Files

Comment

• https://www.texastribune.org/2018/03...ent=7801216785

Ted Cruz is now trying to distance himself from CA.

Comment

• In other news, that bomb going off early at the Texas Fedex Depot might've tipped off what's going on.

They are mousetrap bombs, but really ornate from what's been able to be reconstructed.

But, Anderson...what the fuck is a mousetrap bomb?

Well, it's about the most complicated pipe bomb you can make. It's a longer than wide bomb that uses a mousetrap as the trigger. It's meant to be anti-tamper, anti-movement. Meaning that you pick it up and move it hidden as a package, luggage, etc.

Normal human use won't set it off until the trigger is specifically hit. But, at a transporation depot like a UPS or FEDEX, heavy packages smacking into each other will trigger it and that's what appeared to have happened this morning.

How does a Mousetrap bomb work? Well, longer than wide. The mousetrap is triggered by opening the package or pressing a button. The mousetrap hits a shotgun shell that fires back into the conductive material. The blast ignites a mix of ignition chemicals, gunpowder, tactical debris and explosive charge.

Why does this matter? Well, it's a favored material of the Russian backed Middle Eastern terror groups. It's also coming up as a favorite of Veterans who were exposed to them when they were in combat.

Comment

• This is shaping up to be one wacky week.

https://nypost.com/2018/03/20/former...ium=SocialFlow

Comment

• And now Karen MacDougall is trying to get out of her NDA with the Enquirer so she can talk. (And presumably get some of that talk show appearance money.)

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          And now Karen MacDougall is trying to get out of her NDA with the Enquirer so she can talk. (And presumably get some of that talk show appearance money.)
                          and Stormy Daniels passed her polygraph on camera.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                            and Stormy Daniels passed her polygraph on camera.
                            Having passed one where I KNOW I lied about a question, this really doesn't mean shit. However, I'll take it as a reason to screw with Trump supporters.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                              Having passed one where I KNOW I lied about a question, this really doesn't mean shit. However, I'll take it as a reason to screw with Trump supporters.
                              Exactly. It's more for show.

For everything that happened yesterday, today seems rather uneventful.

Comment

• Looks like another Texas bomb blast. It's at a Goodwill store south of Austin.

Comment

Working...
                                X