POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    Give it a bit. Cable News loves to drag ass anymore.

Have they even covered Trump's personal assistant getting shitcanned this morning too?
    and they just rehired him to the Trump 2020 campaign.
    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/trump...023748584.html
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

and they just rehired him to the Trump 2020 campaign.
      https://finance.yahoo.com/news/trump...023748584.html
      Wtf?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I'm genuinely worried about this Russia/UK thing. Russia totally got caught red handed on this one and there's going to be a response, and I could see article 5 getting invoked for all of NATO. If that happens, Trump's response will be interesting.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
          Wtf?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
          It's widely assumed to be a front to raise money to pay off pending legal bills. There's no Trump 2020, as there won't be any Trump running in 2020.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            I'm genuinely worried about this Russia/UK thing. Russia totally got caught red handed on this one and there's going to be a response, and I could see article 5 getting invoked for all of NATO. If that happens, Trump's response will be interesting.
            Many of the more skittish people are seeing the London incident as a potential World War catalyst if not handled properly.

I don't think a lot of Americans are getting how serious it is, as it didn't happen here.

Comment

Many of the more skittish people are seeing the London incident as a potential World War catalyst if not handled properly.

I don't think a lot of Americans are getting how serious it is, as it didn't happen here.
              30 years from now they're going to say it began with Crimea, escalated with the US election, and this UK attack will be the final straw. It feels like a massive financial war is about to begin and will be fought in proxy through the middle east and eastern Europe.

Comment

• 90 minute delay, but the MSM is finally catching on about Tillerson.
                https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-fir...140519399.html

Comment

• Another dead Russian in the UK.
                  https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...medium=twitter

This is getting absurd.
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• The WH fires Under Secretary of State for Public Diplomacy and Public Affairs Steven Goldstein.

The reason being is that...ummm, he's taking the fall for fucking up the Tillerson and Trump Personal Aide firings earlier today.

Comment

• What in the actual hell is going on?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        What in the actual hell is going on?
                        An incompetent career criminal is fucking up in the spotlight.

Comment

• Trump has now nominated Gina Haspel to be the first female CIA director in American history.

Haspel is famous for being one of the pioneers of extraordinary rendition and maintaining a private CIA torture cell in Thailand.

What does this mean? The lady likes sending agents in to kidnap people from countries that won't extradite, taking them to friendlier countries and then torturing them for information or just fucking them up until they died.

Comment

• It's looking like Lamb just won.

Comment

• If Russia doesn't respond to the British situation by the end of the week, PM May is going to authorize NATO Article 4, then 5.

Comment

• Trump will likely shit himself if/when that happens.

Comment

Working...
                                X