POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    Need something to change with this steel tariff shit, and soon. Got a lot of clients shitting their pants right now.
    It has the Koch Brothers and their allies seeing red, so I expect something to SUDDENLY come up.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Looking forward to Trump being the first president to talk about dick pics tomorrow if the Daniels thing blows up.

Comment

• Welp, the HIC (GOP side) officially announce that there was no collusion. Glad to have that over with.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          Welp, the HIC (GOP side) officially announce that there was no collusion. Glad to have that over with.
          It's the kind of desperation move that I thought they would sit on until they really needed it. What they're doing is trying to influence the Pennsylvania race tomorrow night where they are projected to lose by 20 points.

They played their last card to save face in a symbolic race.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Jesus, 20 points now? That's a fucking BEATING and in Trump country.

Comment

• No, Billy, it's "deep Democrat" country...that hasn't gone blue since the Clinton Administration.

Comment

• By deep democrat do you actually mean DEEP STATE?!

Comment

• Shhhhhh!

Comment

• Tillerson fired

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                      Tillerson fired

Came for this! Holy shit, if this happened like 4 months ago I would have understood. What's with the timing? Was he talking to Mueller?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        Came for this! Holy shit, if this happened like 4 months ago I would have understood. What's with the timing? Was he talking to Mueller?
                        Unclear at this point.

Comment

Unclear at this point.

He said the poison used in the attack on British citizens was Russian in origin and was beginning to prepare a response in correlation with the UK.

Less than 24 hours later, gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                            He said the poison used in the attack on British citizens was Russian in origin and was beginning to prepare a response in correlation with the UK.

Less than 24 hours later, gone.
                            Oh. Well, there ya go. That was not mentioned on Fox or CNN that I saw.

Comment

Oh. Well, there ya go. That was not mentioned on Fox or CNN that I saw.

Give it a bit. Cable News loves to drag ass anymore.

Have they even covered Trump's personal assistant getting shitcanned this morning too?

Comment

• For those keeping score, the Big Board needs updating.

Comment

Working...
                                X