POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    You kidding me? Nunberg was kicking up a major shitstorm in terms of making Trump look guilty as fuck last night. There's no way that I would have tried to stop him.
    And leave him on the streets to get a Russian needle in his ass?

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
      Parliament members calling fmr Russian spy poisoning inside of UK an act of war.
      They didn't do this for the spy like 6 years ago did they? Incredible how every European country is out here calling Russia on their shit and Republicans are like *shrug*

Comment

• Just got back from a thing, so I'll throw a link below.

In regards to Nunberg, it would be in his interest to go under house arrest with an FBI security detail.

Background on case: http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-43303651

Excerpt where today's pull-quote originated:

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Team Mueller finds Kellyanne Conway in violation of Hatch Act. Plans to move against her.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
            Team Mueller finds Kellyanne Conway in violation of Hatch Act. Plans to move against her.

Trump's been notified and it seems the plan is to fire her to distance her from the WH. Well, that or she resigns.

Only COS Kelly doesn't get to resign.

Comment

• Probably nothing...
              https://www.rawstory.com/2018/03/mue...trategist/amp/

Republican strategist Mike Murphy on Monday made his contribution to “Russia speculation night,” telling NBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell an “international businessman” said special counsel Robert Mueller is looking into an agreement Donald Trump had with Russian interests during the 2016 campaign.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Economic advisor Gary Cohn resigned.

Also, I need to see hard proof to buy that last link. It feels like a planted story.

Comment

• Beto ran away with the Democrat senate primary, as expected. Kathleen Wall, who is a fucking grade A nut job that spent $6m of her own cash campaigning with photos of her hugging her AR15 lost out big. Laura Moser gave the Texas democratic campaign committee a big fuck you after they tried to sabotage her, and got herself a run-off.

Comment

• What's the word on the street about Beto? Does he have a chance?
                    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Well Cruz himself said at a fundraiser in Houston that "the left will crawl over glass to vote" against him. And Cruz is also extremely unpopular in Texas. The problem with Texas is not that we are a republican state, it's that we are a state that doesn't vote, period. And it's been so gerrymandered to shit that people have given up and shrugged their shoulders as to what's the point in voting? It seems like the left has figured it out that they can start stealing seats, and possibly Beto can win the senate race. So it all comes down to can Beto convince people to get out there and vote? There's even a chunk of "Republicans for Beto" out there that despise Cruz or hate what the current Republican party is. But he's got to convince people their vote matters, which is a big issue in Texas. He is definitely popular enough to win if people vote.

EDIT: To add to why Beto can why and why he's popular, he gets Texas. He doesn't just get Houston, DFW, Austin, San Antonio. He's spent the last several months visiting every shit hole tiny town from The Golden Triangle to West Texas and up into the Panhandle. The biggest cities always vote blue (except Dallas, but fuck Dallas) so he's out there winning hearts in minds of places like Sealy where people talked about how they were afraid to admit they are Democrats because their neighbors would ostracize them. But then an event scheduled to have 50 people ends up pulling in 200. And that's the story over and over. He goes to these Republican strongholds, or tiny towns, expecting minuscule turnout, then ends up with double or triple the crowd in standing room only. If you think Ted Cruz ever went and talked to someone in Tyler or Alpine you're crazy. Beto does it literally every single day.
                      Last edited by BillyG; 03-07-2018, 11:23 AM.

Comment

• I saw that and we're keeping an eye on what Beto is doing for our own plans in 2019.

All Beto really has to do at this point is hold-on and outlast Cruz.

Comment

• Cruz's latest stunt was to put out a campaign song making fun of the name "Beto." Beto's response was "I'm not going to bother talking about that, because I'm not in the business of cheap, mean, hateful politics. I'm going to go talk to people about what they want me to do to help them, and I don't think any of them will say I need to write a song making fun of my opponent." Just perfect.

Comment

• What's funny about Cruz is that he's one of the few high-profile Republicans that won't get nailed in the Treason wave.

But, that's because he's fucking inept that he probably would've fucked up the free Russian laundered money train if he was allowed to know about it.

Comment

• This is pretty wild:
                              https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/06/u....co/9m6rzeEF0h
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post

George Nader rolling over kicks open the last few major doors and pretty much finishes off a ton of stuff.

Now, it's just waiting.

Comment

Working...
                                X