No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knowing how many are in this, it makes me glad that the house is going to get cleaned.

But, fuck...any fucking time now, Bob.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• That speech was something else. Cashing in on tragedy of many minority families while simultaneously saying "we ain't letting dirty brownskins into the country anymore" was a bold play that probably sat perfectly with the MAGA chuds.

Comment

• Trey Gowdy is stepping down at the end of his term.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• All charges dropped against Bob Menendez.

Comment

• I took a clean break from politics yesterday and it felt great.

Diving back in, it sounds like this Nunes memo is even more of a piece of shit that we thought (and now we have almost conclusive proof that the WH wrote the damned thing, not Nunes). What are you hearing, Troy?
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• what's the deal with Stormy Daniels and this Trump shit? Saw her on Kimmel the other night and he was grilling her about her latest statement and how her signature looks nothing like the original statement or even her autographs.

WH playing damage control?
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                what's the deal with Stormy Daniels and this Trump shit? Saw her on Kimmel the other night and he was grilling her about her latest statement and how her signature looks nothing like the original statement or even her autographs.

WH playing damage control?
                She got paid, but even the act of paying her to shut up is a crime now. Why? Because that means fucko is steal using shell companies to launder money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  I took a clean break from politics yesterday and it felt great.

Diving back in, it sounds like this Nunes memo is even more of a piece of shit that we thought (and now we have almost conclusive proof that the WH wrote the damned thing, not Nunes). What are you hearing, Troy?

The Nunes Memo is bullshit. It's a FISA report that is only 4-5 pages (the normal min. is 52 pages). The GOP knows its bullshit and its members are getting cold feet on it. Plus, sharing it would mean opening classified information to the Public that hasn't been cleared.

By doing that, it means any Dem on the Panels can share what they learned to the Public.

A memo about wiretapping vs. YOUR CHEETO ENCRUSTED GOD conspired with Russia and Chinese Influences to destroy Democracy in the US and abroad....one is a lot worse than the other.

That's why no Dem is actually worrying about the Memo. That Memo is self-inflicted damage, so it's LIKE GO ON AND RELEASE IT.

Comment

• The Memo is out and it's weird watching people not knowing how to understand it.

The usual dummies are trying to hype it up, while everyone else is...it's a nothing burger.

The good news is that by doing this...it becomes admissible evidence for Mueller.

Comment

• Nunes is such a fucking dope. There is virtually nothing of note in that memo. Jesus, what a disgusting waste of resources and craven partisan hackery. I hope he ends up in jail.

Comment

• See, that’s where my disconnect sets in. Granted I follow that shit not on the same level as you guys, but how can it be the end of the republic and treason of state secrets and classified intelligence shit yesterday only to morph into a nothinburger of already public information today? The level of spin in all those echo chambers sure is breathtaking though.

Fun fact: today is the 75th anniversary of the battle of Stalingrad. Coincidence....? Dunn...Dunn...DUNNNNNN!

Comment

• It escalates because politicians care only about taking care of their funding sources (corporate interests) and have utter disregard for the truth or the citizens who they are supposed to represent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
                            See, that’s where my disconnect sets in. Granted I follow that shit not on the same level as you guys, but how can it be the end of the republic and treason of state secrets and classified intelligence shit yesterday only to morph into a nothinburger of already public information today? The level of spin in all those echo chambers sure is breathtaking though.

Fun fact: today is the 75th anniversary of the battle of Stalingrad. Coincidence....? Dunn...Dunn...DUNNNNNN!
                            it's the level of difference between people casually following it through news snippets vs. people who've been watching this show since it launched.

Comment

• The most ironic thing in American politics is that the President and most state Governors have a term limit of some sort. Federal Assembly and Senate members, State Assembly and Senate members and the members of local governments don't have any terms limits. It's because of this that the special interests/funding sources can get their hooks into them and they stop serving the interest of the citizens whom they are representing. If there were term limits on every elected office, this kind of thing would most likely stop because the special interests/funding sources wouldn't have a lot of time to get their hooks into the elected officials.
                              Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Nunes admitted didn't even review the FISA affidavit! Fuck off and die forever, you toadie! Holy shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X