No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That New York Magazine book excerpt is something else. It might just be confirmation bias but it sounds exactly how I expected the first months of this freak show would go.

Comment

• Troy, what are you hearing? With everything absolutely blowing up with this book and other stuff, I have to wonder about what's going on behind the scenes apart from 'panic.'
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I don't think they're capable of anything more than panic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          Troy, what are you hearing? With everything absolutely blowing up with this book and other stuff, I have to wonder about what's going on behind the scenes apart from 'panic.'

They're so fucked. Like, they're finally starting to get an idea of how fucked they've been.

His Fake News Awards announcements are an effort to stave off the next wave of shit coming at him next week.

Plus, Interpol and other agencies are saying that we're looking at a pending Child Sex Abuse bust of 5,900 - 6,000 individuals. There are implications that it feeds into the Dossier.

On top of which, FUSION GPS is pushing the issue about their testimony and why the GOP won't make it public.

On top of all of that, we have the pending Military medical exam of Trump that has to go into public record.

So much shit to hit the fan and I'm running out of popcorn.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• What's the story on that book? % legit?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
              What's the story on that book? % legit?

100%. Now, outside visitors and related press people mentioned in book are backing it up with even more info.

Wolff is one of the lower end people that got fucked over and he's bringing the dirt.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                100%. Now, outside visitors and related press people mentioned in book are backing it up with even more info.

Wolff is one of the lower end people that got fucked over and he's bringing the dirt.
                No doubting you but that excerpt was almost too good sounding. Maybe I'm too cynical.

Comment

• I'm wondering if the medical exam will be an excuse for him to resign.
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                    No doubting you but that excerpt was almost too good sounding. Maybe I'm too cynical.

This shit is world-class. Textbooks will be dedicated to how much worse it's going to get. Hell, just go back and look at the timeline of how we got to here.

He couldn't have done that.
                    They couldn't have done that.
                    Maybe he didn't mean that.
                    They did what?
                    He's doing what?
                    The GOP is mass resigning/retiring?
                    They're doing what?
                    So on and so forth.

I'm all for the real shit to come out, as this in-house sniping which is pretty incredible is still just the tip of the iceberg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      I'm wondering if the medical exam will be an excuse for him to resign.

It stinks of being an excuse for him to bail "with honor". After all, who would imprison a sick old man at the end of his life?

It's no different than a mob boss showing up to trial with an oxygen tank. It's a sympathy ploy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                        It stinks of being an excuse for him to bail "with honor". After all, who would imprison a sick old man at the end of his life?

It's no different than a mob boss showing up to trial with an oxygen tank. It's a sympathy ploy.
                        Ha, great visual.

He can't be healthy.

Comment

• Ivan Drago: If he dies he dies.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• All this talk that Trump's team is preparing for a Mueller interview...but has Mueller actually requested the interview yet? It feels like we'd have seen more indictments before he got to Trump. Unless his plan is to hit the whole Trump family plus staff all in one giant swoop?

Comment

• And there was a fire in Trump Tower in NYC today. Hmm...Wonder what caused that?
                              Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
                                And there was a fire in Trump Tower in NYC today. Hmm...Wonder what caused that?
                                I'm guessing that the shredding machine over-heated.

Comment

Working...
                                X