No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shit, they can't offer a six DAY plan for where they're going as a party.

Comment

• Tax vote restarts at 11.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Flynn to plead guilty today to lying to the FBI.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/01/u...imes&smtyp=cur
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I'm curious if this is the ONE thing that they're going to pin on Flynn and his son. if this is truly it (one count of lying to the FBI), then I'd think that Flynn must have given up a SHIT TON of information on Pence and Trump to get such a reduced charge.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            I'm curious if this is the ONE thing that they're going to pin on Flynn and his son. if this is truly it (one count of lying to the FBI), then I'd think that Flynn must have given up a SHIT TON of information on Pence and Trump to get such a reduced charge.
            Yeah, it's his end of the plea deal. Flynn gave up everybody.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• This news is really going to throw off Trump's 43rd golf weekend.

Comment

• They have the YES votes for the tax bill. Fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  They have the YES votes for the tax bill. Fuck.
                  Senators already came out and said no, they haven't decided. They're blowing smoke.

Kellyanne officially under investigation for Hatch Act violations.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    Senators already came out and said no, they haven't decided. They're blowing smoke.

Kellyanne officially under investigation for Hatch Act violations.

After everything today and what's coming as a result. I don't see how it matters for them.

Comment

• Oh Bryan.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Soooooooooooooooo, the healthcare shit they snuck in, how does that affect me? Enrollment closes on the 15th or did, I'm not sure anymore, and I'd like to know what I should do.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Basically, the mandate is gone as of right now.

But, this think still has to go to cmte, amendments, etc. Trumpy will get to sign it, but then there's the lawsuits, the legal fights, basically everything the right did against the ACA in spades.

Realistically, it could be 18 months to 2 years before this happens. It will have little to no impact upon the upcoming fiscal year. Plus, after the shit starts getting cleaned away...whatever Republicans are left won't want to be associated with it.

Comment

• So if mandate is gone basically all that changes now is you won't get taxes taken out for not signing up? Government language always boggles my mind.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                              So if mandate is gone basically all that changes now is you won't get taxes taken out for not signing up? Government language always boggles my mind.
                              as of right now.

But, first it has to enter into the reconciliation phase with the House plan which is quite different.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                                as of right now.

But, first it has to enter into the reconciliation phase with the House plan which is quite different.
                                So is anything catastrophic actually going to happen?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X