No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One thing about wandering around DC the past couple days is how extremely clear it is that Trump, and all the chucklefucks in Congress for that matter, really don't understand the history of this place and all the sacrifices of the men and women who built the country. It's kind of infuriating. On top of all the daily stuff we're infuriated about.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
      One thing about wandering around DC the past couple days is how extremely clear it is that Trump, and all the chucklefucks in Congress for that matter, really don't understand the history of this place and all the sacrifices of the men and women who built the country. It's kind of infuriating. On top of all the daily stuff we're infuriated about.
      Of course they don’t. Trump is the end result of Baby Boomers trashing government for four decades. They think public service is a joke and people who actually want to be civil servants are stupid. It’s infuriating.

Our institutions are important and should be protected. Asshole conservative edgelords denigrate them to seem clever. Most of the ones I’ve run into barely have enough gray matter to tie their shoes. Fuck those guys and fuck their idotic movement.
      Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Looks like Tillerson is done.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          Looks like Tillerson is done.

Then, where does this leave Ivanka? Their exits were supposed to coincide.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• McCain is the biggest bitch boy walking the planet.

Comment

• Fuck McCain.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I am so goddamn mad about this tax bill. About to start sharpening the guillotine blade.

Comment

• I'm not mad about the Tax Bill or Net Neutrality. Both will stay in a never-ending cycle of appeals, lawsuits and legal fights until certain people are removed from power or what's left doesn't really matter/gets negated by future legal decisions.

It's not like these cunts don't have the Sword of Damocles already dangling over their heads.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Just want that sword to fall already, and fall hard.

Comment

• Looks like tax vote is dead.

Comment

• For tonight.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                          For tonight.
                          Time is all it needs to really kill it. A day bought is a day earned. Other axioms.

Comment

• https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/30/u...ate-intel.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                              Time is all it needs to really kill it. A day bought is a day earned. Other axioms.
                              Yeah, I guess we have to measure progress in days and hours.

I still think it passes, but if it dies, it’ll die for the same reasons the GOP can’t pass spending bill without the Democratic Party.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                                Yeah, I guess we have to measure progress in days and hours.

I still think it passes, but if it dies, it’ll die for the same reasons the GOP can’t pass spending bill without the Democratic Party.
                                Like I said earlier, I view it the same way as the Net Neutrality repeal. It's tied into too much other shit to happen at any point within the next 18-24 months. The GOP can't realistically offer a 6 month plan for where they're going as a party right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X