No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what's the BIG BOMBSHELL that we're hearing about on Twitter? Any news?
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Current a bit of a shit storm at work.

We were? Are? Might be? Owned by Mohhamed Al-Fayed, Dodi's dad, and his business associates. We never advertised it, but if you knew the right people in the company you'd get this info. Recently we were apparently "gifted" as a wedding gift to one of Fayed's nephews in London. With that came a very stern numbers man from England to examine our books, started cutting expenses and people, and telling us we must expand and diversify into other industries. When this happened the CFO was also fired. Apparently the new president (also our president retired and a new one was installed) was against ditching the CFO.

Now, why is this pertinent to this thread? The director of the board on paper is apparently one Abdul Rahmen Al-Assir. How was this found out? Someone read a detailed report that The Guardian did on Manafort and in this report it stated business ventures of Al-Assir...including director of my company. Now, the retired president is the director/chairman of the board.

So. We removed the director, installed a new one. Brought in a numbers guy (not a new CFO) and fired our well thought of CFO. And despite being a fairly big and successful pipeline company we have never been bought. Oh, and we never diversified in 60 years when every other company has survived only through expanded beyond just gas pipelines. There's now a contingent upset that this is a easy line to make from we were a money laundering front for Al-Assir/Manafort and now that the investigations are happening that we have to clean the books and fucking fast.

This should be interesting.

Comment

• jesus
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• HOLY SHIT, Billy. WOW.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Episode 8 better live up to the current soap opera du hour.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Got DAMN, Billiam! Hope you get through all that unscathed, son!

Comment

• Much like The Godfather, it appears that the Turk is the one who got everything going.

Reza G. gave up Giuliani and Flynn and some no-name guy in Florida. Flynn is giving up the rest.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                  Got DAMN, Billiam! Hope you get through all that unscathed, son!
                  It would be a pretty shocking and insane thing. I think the bigger issue is that anyone thinks it could be a possibility and is bringing it up to their bosses.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    It would be a pretty shocking and insane thing. I think the bigger issue is that anyone thinks it could be a possibility and is bringing it up to their bosses.

It's definitely in the realm of happening. But, they are going to shred the real estate holdings before they even begin looking at the tax shelters.

Fuck, if they want after tax shelters super hard than about half of Paramount's hits in the 1980s would be government property.

Comment

• what blu-rays should we horde now?
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        what blu-rays should we horde now?

Read up on the tax issues and payment fuckery with Coming to America for some reading in-between SUPER DEATH WATERGATE: ZOMG IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING! CHRISTMAS ANARCHY EDITION.

Comment

• TIL Billy works for ISIS and maybe I'll get to interview him soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            TIL Billy works for ISIS and maybe I'll get to interview him soon.
                            TIL ISIS 401K is pretty good.

Comment

• Give me some good news, Troy. Shit's got me in despair right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                Give me some good news, Troy. Shit's got me in despair right now.
                                COS Kelly went to Capitol Building in middle of the night. No one knows why, but everyone saw him and caught him on tape.

Basically, everyone's waiting again.

Meanwhile, Trump just accused Morning Joe Scarborough of murdering a lady.

Comment

Working...
                                X