POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So long as Jeff Fahey is clean!!!!!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That's wild. That Jimmy Savile thing was huge by all accounts.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Observer just ran a story confirming existence of multiple tapes, including underage women. Mueller has been given these tapes according to this story.

Comment

• I just want Drumpf out by January 1st. If he is then I get a free dinner. hhaha
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            Observer just ran a story confirming existence of multiple tapes, including underage women. Mueller has been given these tapes according to this story.
            link?
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              link?
              20 committee opinion piece with real facts. http://observer.com/2017/11/spy-circ...ump-sex-tapes/

I like John Schindler, but he misses the forest for the trees a lot.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Sounds like Flynn's deal with Turkey to literally kidnap a legal US resident and put him on a plane back to Turkey might be the smoking gun for a lot of people. Belief is the CIA director and Pence discussed it with Flynn.

Comment

• They got the Flynn extraordinary rendition case.

They've got Miller and Kushner manipulating the Comey firing

and they've got the Don Jr. Trump Tower meeting.

One more built case and they have the same amount of charges as Watergate.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• According to my FB newsfeed, former US Intelligence Officials confirm that the Great Orange Cheeto is being "played" by Putin.
                    Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• It's so much worse than that.

Weekend Roundup (Yes, I'm a big fan of the term)

1. Vietnam for the APAC was chosen due to Putin's ability to control the room there. No Press was allowed to record any US and Russian meetings there.
                      2. Trump left Melania in China on purpose. She was visiting a zoo, but he specifically didn't want her there.
                      3. Trump also went super batshit Gramps is in the liquor cabinet again on Twitter.
                      4. It's been suggested that Putin put the final fear of God message to Trump. Hence, why he's practically sucking off Putin in the media since Saturday.
                      5. What has been suggested is that Putin said clean up your mess or I'm cleaning it up for you. That's been taken many ways, but people are assuming it means...SUDDEN PROMINENT ACCIDENTS just like in Russia and Syria for the last 5 years.
                      6. Team Trump is apparently aware of this conversation, as many members are now RAPIDLY RAMPING up their exit strategy.
                      7. Sessions is also gone this week. He's been toying around for a bit, but apparently his official paperwork is already laid out.
                      8. Pelosi also got into some shit this weekend for suggesting that the Dems weren't considering impeachment. That's because the older Left doesn't believe they'll have to get that far. Whether it's a sick joke about the Putin talk or Mueller bringing legal charges or the 25th Amendment or etc...even the most Pedestrian politicians realize that all that's left is just waiting.

Comment

• Putin tries the whole ‘accident’ thing here, he’s gonna be in a world of hurt and start WW3. This country will not stand for that one bit. On top of that, the people who would need to have ‘accidents’ are probably under heavy watch and/or security.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          Putin tries the whole ‘accident’ thing here, he’s gonna be in a world of hurt and start WW3. This country will not stand for that one bit. On top of that, the people who would need to have ‘accidents’ are probably under heavy watch and/or security.

Exactly. But, it's being tied into Trump's meltdown Saturday evening.

Let me see if I can embed the tweet, but dude got spooked and now people think there is something to it.

Best copy as original appears to have been deleted: https://twitter.com/JenniferJJacobs/...01282808127488

Comment

• Yeah, his Twitter meltdown yesterday was a good one. That traitor is running scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

Best copy as original appears to have been deleted: https://twitter.com/JenniferJJacobs/...01282808127488
                              Well, holy shit.

Comment

• Also, guess who's in our neck of the woods pushing Trump's tax reform agenda...Ivanka.

She appearing in Berkeley Township, which is an area of high senior citizen population. Unfortunately, the county in NJ that we live in is a Republican-dominated area. Don't know how warm of a reception she'll get until later today.
                                Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

Working...
                                X