POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/09/a...isconduct.html
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So the meme was real after all.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• man 2017 is so goddamn fucked up
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's been a bizarre funhouse ride and I'd like to exit the fucking thing soon.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Trump bodyguard Keith Schiller basically confirmed the piss tape just now.

Comment

• I didn't see that. I saw that he confirmed that girls had been on offer in Russia but nothing on the tape.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• He also said he knew that Russia had secret recordings in hotel rooms. The dossier that started at a "total fabrication" is one step from "they were drinking from the garden house and pissing on his big mac."

Comment

• Trump's Pee-Pee tape is real. Russia backed up the claim they offered prostitutes to him in Moscow.

Trump likes young girls (12-16). Mainly Eastern European, a few Russian.

What he's counting on saving his ass is the caliber of people also indulging alongside him.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Bob Goodlatte immediately announces retirement an hour after Pee-Pee tape confirmation.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• All that there needs to be is concrete evidence of even ONE of the people indulging alongside him and the game is up.
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        All that there needs to be is concrete evidence of even ONE of the people indulging alongside him and the game is up.
                        I think we've discussed the caliber of people indulging in PM. These people aren't the kind to easily get evidence at all.

You have to go for lower fish to put Person A to Person B.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                          I think we've discussed the caliber of people indulging in PM. These people aren't the kind to easily get evidence at all.

You have to go for lower fish to put Person A to Person B.
                          It's how they linked up all the British pedos.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            It's how they linked up all the British pedos.

Funny thing you talk about the British.

But, yeah...it's how you'll have to do it. Especially when the low-hanging fruit of this clientele are hedge fund managers.

Comment

• It's gonna be another Jimmy Savile thing, isn't it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                It's gonna be another Jimmy Savile thing, isn't it?

If it blows big, it'll be global. Plus, the Brits involved are a lot bigger than Jimmy Saville. People worldwide will know these names.

Comment

Working...
                                X