Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Troy:

https://twitter.com/juliareinstein/s...63589071302658

Are we going to be seeing the Trump Pee Pee tape soon?
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• hahaha, that's awesome.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        Hey Troy:

https://twitter.com/juliareinstein/s...63589071302658

Are we going to be seeing the Trump Pee Pee tape soon?
        Sooner than later. But, that's the least of the tapes.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I'm still trying to make sense of what's going on in Saudi Arabia right now. Probably will know more tomorrow.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• *Intrigued*
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Is the Saudi stuff related to our stuff? I haven't read much on it.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                Is the Saudi stuff related to our stuff? I haven't read much on it.

Yeah. Nearly everyone that Kushner met with over there is getting arrested tonight.

Comment

• Tremendous

Comment

• Troy: any word on imminent arrests? I know that everyone is talking up the Flynns and Jared, but I have a feeling that we're gonna see others get pinched first.
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      Troy: any word on imminent arrests? I know that everyone is talking up the Flynns and Jared, but I have a feeling that we're gonna see others get pinched first.
                      At this point, it's hard keeping track of everything that's going down.

Current word is that Jared Kushner is talking because his involvement directly implicates Ivanka, since they shared that bank account.

The RNC is dumping 10 million into Internet and TV ads to get the TAX Cut Bill done by Thanksgiving.

Ukraine wants Manafort extradited for murder charges. LONG STORY.

More and more evidence is coming out against Pence. That's been most of the day today.

Plus, the general consensus is that this last-minute Asia trip is nothing more than Putin summoning Trump and The White House finding a way to make it happen.

Comment

• Devos, Tillerson and Zinke are expected to leave this week.

If Sessions' deal holds up, then it should be assumed that he can't leave.

Comment

• Leave as in quit or leave as in indicted?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            Leave as in quit or leave as in indicted?

Resignations. But, Tillerson will get indicted. Devos and other dude seem to be clean right now.

Comment

• Carter Page is such a moron that it's almost unbelievable.

Comment

• Seeing Devos resignation being picked up by media outlets today.

Comment

Working...
                                X