POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
    It's floating around FB that Trump threw Kushner under the bus.
    According to an incredible Vanity Fair piece from yesterday, yes. Recommend you go check that out.

Comment

• Sessions. These people are seriously the dumbest. Is it just arrogance or what?

Comment

• I know this will sound petty but when do we get to shoot Huckabee's demon spawn? I don't even care what she's charged with, she just needs putting down.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• She's a garbage person.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Her voice makes me want to destroy everything.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
              I know this will sound petty but when do we get to shoot Huckabee's demon spawn? I don't even care what she's charged with, she just needs putting down.
              She will get hit with minor charges. She obstructed justice, but she's Little League compared to the Major Hitters.

Kushner is on the warpath and turned over all Comey firing documents to Trump. The word is that Ivanka knows she's fucked and Daddy Trump is promising a pardon if she divorces Kushner.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• So these minor charges......do they allow us to shoot her?

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                  So these minor charges......do they allow us to shoot her?
                  Nope. But, they can be used to get her to rat and keep her from future political office.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Ok that's a start, but we ARE shooting her at some point right?

Comment

• Public humiliation and becoming a punchline is more effective than bullets, bro.

Comment

• Fuck that. Put all these complicit fucks against the wall and raffle off spots on the firing line and use the proceeds to fund healthcare.

Comment

• How about that tax bill, eh? Motherfuckerrrrrrssssss.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            How about that tax bill, eh? Motherfuckerrrrrrssssss.

What about it? It's currently falling apart.

Comment

• It's good that it's falling apart because it's filled with bullshit that hurts a lot more people than it helps. And it's completely galling to me that the shithead Rs pushing the thing are outright LYING to their constituents about it.

Yes, I know politics have always been about the spin but the lies are so easily disproven these days. It's insane the truth appears to have such little effect now.

Comment

• Well, the GOP is in full panic mode. A tiny portion of the House is trying to push a resolution for Mueller to resign, but again...it doesn't matter.

Manafort officially got a trial date of May 7th, 2018. So, he has between now and then to cut a deal.

Honestly, I'm surprised we haven't heard more today.

Comment

Working...
                                X