No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It’s time for regulatory control over the Internet. Especially anti-trust enforcement (something that Booker was talking about today). There’s no goddamn reason why Amazon and Google shouldn’t be split up.
    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Agreed on all points.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• There's one person not accounted for during all of this, now that a pin has been put in Kushner.

No one has seen from Giuliani in weeks.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• He was in Manhattan as recently as last week, talkin' baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
            There's one person not accounted for during all of this, now that a pin has been put in Kushner.
            Where did Kush Dawg show up?

Comment

• Weird. I wonder why they're acting like he disappeared unless it's code for it.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Clovis removed himself from the agriculture position. I'd say he's flipped but he's more like the pancake that is slightly too big and you can't really flip it so it folds back in half when you try to lift the spatula.

Comment

• I hadn't seen a picture of the guy before but, yeah, homie isn't cut out for prison.

Comment

• Bob Mercer sold his stake in Breitbart to his daughter.
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• That whole statement was such a load of shit. "I supported these agitators and no one was more shocked than me when they agitated things." Anyway, I hope he's indicted too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        Bob Mercer sold his stake in Breitbart to his daughter.

Mercer is so fucking dirty and involved in a lot more than Trump treason. Prison is too good for him.

Comment

• It's widely believed we're getting more action tomorrow and Monday.

The Giuliani thing irks me because people are still saying he's missing, but if he's giving interviews...how is he missing?

Right now, they're trying to crack Hope Hicks, as she seems to be the lynchpin to a lot of levels of this. But, her current job is keeping Trump from fucking up in public. Naturally, she's busy.

Two more Trump digital team members are under house arrest as of this morning. Grand total of involved is now at 55. Pence seems like he's going to pull the 25th Amendment trigger. But, he's a seat short now. Thank you, Clovis.

Ryan and his cronies are just trying to hang on until 2018, but it's over.

Also, they say they got Kushner, but I can find no confirmation of location.

Comment

• by 'got Kushner', do you mean that they arrested him/hit him with the indictment?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              by 'got Kushner', do you mean that they arrested him/hit him with the indictment?

My understanding is...FBI met with him and said cut this international flight shit out. Either head to NYC or DC and wait for an early morning visit.

Basically, I think they seized his passport.

Comment

• It's floating around FB that Trump threw Kushner under the bus.
                                Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

Working...
                                X