• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is DJT one of them?
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      Is DJT one of them?

Not yet. But, Sam Clovis is now officially a cooperating witness.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
        Not yet. But, Sam Clovis is now officially a cooperating witness.
        One look at that dude should tell you not to pull him into your criminal conspiracy. He will be the first to admit he won't do well in prison.

Comment

• Manafort had 3 passports and fake names. Tillerson met the Russian ambassador yesterday afternoon.

Comment

• Wow.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• There's now talk going around that the NYC bike lane attacker's story isn't adding up.

Dude also isn't Middle Eastern. He's an Uzbek with a history of debt to the Russian mob.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

There's now talk going around that the NYC bike lane attacker's story isn't adding up.

Dude also isn't Middle Eastern. He's an Uzbek with a history of debt to the Russian mob.
                Yeah, it doesn't pass the sniff test at all.
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Holy shit. Paul Ryan told Trump he could name the tax bill, Trump came back and said name it The Cut Cut Cut Act. You can't make this shit up.

Also, just read a Vanity Fair piece that says Trump is sour on Kushner, and venting about him to Bannon and other people in the White House. Kush is totally going to flip and give them up.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    Holy shit. Paul Ryan told Trump he could name the tax bill, Trump came back and said name it The Cut Cut Cut Act. You can't make this shit up.

Also, just read a Vanity Fair piece that says Trump is sour on Kushner, and venting about him to Bannon and other people in the White House. Kush is totally going to flip and give them up.
                    Kush has got to stay in the country long enough. Also, Bannon isn't supposed to be communicating with Trump.

Comment

Also, Bannon isn't supposed to be communicating with Trump.
                      Why? Is there a legal reason?

Comment

Why? Is there a legal reason?
                        Yeah. Federal Law. Due to Brannon's position, he could illegally influence policy as a private citizen. He has to wait a year.

Comment

• What federal law is that?

Comment

What federal law is that?

It's the primary guidelines of the Office of General Ethics. It's their charter. The charter that got strengthened by Rep Grassley (R) in 2009 as a means of fucking up Obama's first term Cabinet.

It's funny how this shit comes full circle.

Comment

• Here's the latest changes. While Trump gutted them, Bannon contacting him would still be in violation.

https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/browse/col...ectionCode=CFR

The Gov't Publishing Office is a great resource if you want to keep track of what docs are getting tweaked in the middle of the night.

Comment

• In other news, Sen Feinstein is proposing legislation to regulate social media companies like Facebook, Twitter, etc as mini utilities. That way they have to answer far more directly to the government for their back-market dealings.

As someone who frequently buys ads for clients on the truly FUCKED UP Facebook market, I have no problems with this. Plus, it fucks over Russia. Win-win.

Comment

Working...
                                X