No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most of Impeachment Twitter is working off legal backgrounds and educated guesses.

I'm working off actually talking to people doing the work and people work in the offices.

This stuff has been building forever. The only reason we had a 2 day delay this week was because of Boente and the Eastern District court of Virginia making plans for dude's retirement.

They wanted to make sure that everything was done on their side before Trump appointed a flunkie shithead to take Boente's spot. Now, that their work is done...there's no need to worry on that front.

The state stuff fascinates me, because NY side went super quiet after saying the wait for November warning back in late August.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Manafort's assets have been seized.
      Roger Stone is getting banned off most social networks.
      Leading push is that Flynn, Manafort and Kushner are the big Monday arrests.

Right now, it's just up in the air.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• If Kushner gets arrested, that’ll be something.
        Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Reading into what's going on, I'm guessing this is a 'shock and awe' strategy by Mueller to keep any of Trump's flunkies from doing something stupid. An investigation is one thing, actual indictments are another, and having indictments out there makes if much more difficult to fire Mueller or fire anyone else who may hinder the indictments, as doing so would only make 'obstruction of justice' that much easier to prove.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Paul Manafort and Rich Gates! Come on down!
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Already surrendered to FBI. Please roll the fuck over this morning.

Comment

• They might have done a pre-indictment plea in order to face lesser charges. Ooh baby, let's keep the hits rolling.

I totally forgot it was Manafort who started the "lock her up!" Thing. Lololol

Comment

• Here's what we've got:

Paul J. Manafort, Jr., 68, of Alexandria, Va., and Richard W. Gates III, 45, of Richmond, Va., have been indicted by a federal grand jury on Oct. 27, 2017, in the District of Columbia. The indictment contains 12 counts: conspiracy against the United States, conspiracy to launder money, unregistered agent of a foreign principal, false and misleading FARA statements, false statements, and seven counts of failure to file reports of foreign bank and financial accounts.

Comment

• CONSPIRACY AGAINST THE UNITED STATES

*heavy breathing about muscle man Vince McMahon gif*

Comment

• ohhhhhh gaaaawwddd
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• SEVEN FBAR violations?!?! Ahhhahaha, you fucking dopes! Putin got what he wanted but he used the DUMBEST team to do it.

Comment

• They're even seizing his life insurance policy.

Comment

• I want them to take the ice cube trays from his refrigerator.

Comment

• And now Papadopoulos! Baby steps, but I'm so happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                I want them to take the ice cube trays from his refrigerator.
                                Thanks to including the substitute asset provision, they can!

Comment

Working...
                                X