No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't mind me. I'm waiting for peak crazy to start.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• You tease. What's going on, apart from the health care bill getting yanked again?
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        You tease. What's going on, apart from the health care bill getting yanked again?
        Roger Stone's batshit testimony to Congress, Snowden trying to flee to Cuba and Trump calling for the ouster of McConnell.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I'll do a recap later.

Comment

• Can't wait. It's been a hell of a day.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Me too!
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Recap still coming. I got back late, but there's one big OH JEEZ and a lot of smaller bumps.

Comment

• RECAP

1. HHS Secretary Price didn't get fired for misappropriating funds. He got fired to buy time on Puerto Rico.
                  2. Don Fuck Jr's Canada trip and Secret Service bullshit was a distraction. Congrats to NYT for falling for it and dispatching a team after him.
                  3. It seems like the rat in the WH isn't Sessions (he's still ratting, but he's not actually considered Inner Circle). It's Pence. The timeline for whenever one started getting a lawyer all points back to Pence and his legal team meeting directly with Mueller.
                  4. Pruitt, Zinke, Shuklin and Mnuchin are all trying to escape.
                  5. Why? Because Trump won't sign the Sanctions Bill against Russia and they know Putin is going to drop his dick on Trump. They just want to get out of the splash zone.
                  6. Anytime there's a story about people turning down SS service or going on long trips, don't visit any site running the story. They're dummies and they are taking Press Corps baited bullshit.
                  7. Literally, right now we're watching a stalemate. It's why Trump is telling people that a Senator is in the hospital (Thad Cochran isn't) and then arguing with the man about the fact.
                  8. You're effectively seeing a bright orange rat without options. If he does something so profoundly stupid like not signing that Sanctions Bill, you're gonna see all the Pee Tapes. Fuck, I just saw a version of the Steele Dossier that was presented in 1080p quality PDFs. It's kinda insane how far this shit has progressed.

Comment

• How close are we to the endgame at this point? Weeks, months, years (shudder)? Any predictions, gut feelings, hints? Any thoughts on the Final Four?

Hoagy Carmichael. Any thoughts, any anecdotes?

Dear God, I've gone full on Joe Franklin here! BRING ME THE MARTIN PAINT, MY FRIENDS!
                    Last edited by Timothy225; 09-30-2017, 05:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                      How close are we to the endgame at this point? Weeks, months, years (shudder)? Any predictions, gut feelings, hints? Any thoughts on the Final Four?

Hoagy Carmichael. Any thoughts, any anecdotes?

Dear God, I've gone full on Joe Franklin here! BRING ME THE MARTIN PAINT, MY FRIENDS!
                      I'm just waiting like everyone else. I don't see how fuck rat can push it any further, but Mueller moves slow.

Comment

• would love to see that Steele dossier.

Comment

• Shit blowing up on Monday would be the best birthday present ever! Let's all collectively cross our fingers and make this happen!
                          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

would love to see that Steele dossier.
                            Let me see what I can do.

Comment

would love to see that Steele dossier.
                              Me toooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                                RECAP

1. HHS Secretary Price didn't get fired for misappropriating funds. He got fired to buy time on Puerto Rico.
                                2. Don Fuck Jr's Canada trip and Secret Service bullshit was a distraction. Congrats to NYT for falling for it and dispatching a team after him.
                                3. It seems like the rat in the WH isn't Sessions (he's still ratting, but he's not actually considered Inner Circle). It's Pence. The timeline for whenever one started getting a lawyer all points back to Pence and his legal team meeting directly with Mueller.
                                4. Pruitt, Zinke, Shuklin and Mnuchin are all trying to escape.
                                5. Why? Because Trump won't sign the Sanctions Bill against Russia and they know Putin is going to drop his dick on Trump. They just want to get out of the splash zone.
                                6. Anytime there's a story about people turning down SS service or going on long trips, don't visit any site running the story. They're dummies and they are taking Press Corps baited bullshit.
                                7. Literally, right now we're watching a stalemate. It's why Trump is telling people that a Senator is in the hospital (Thad Cochran isn't) and then arguing with the man about the fact.
                                8. You're effectively seeing a bright orange rat without options. If he does something so profoundly stupid like not signing that Sanctions Bill, you're gonna see all the Pee Tapes. Fuck, I just saw a version of the Steele Dossier that was presented in 1080p quality PDFs. It's kinda insane how far this shit has progressed.
                                Trump signed the sanctions bill in August.
                                Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Working...
                                X