No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm seeing a number of Pubs starting to indicate that they're done with Trump. Corker, Grassley, Flake, MCain, a few others. If they're being vocal, then you have to think that there are others who haven't spoken up yet who are waiting for others to pull the trigger before they feel safe to jump into the fire.

Who do you see being the Pub in the House to finally pull the trigger on impeachment? Because it's going to need to be a Pub who does it. The Dems will join in but a Pub is going to have to be the one to start the show in order to get other Pubs to sign on in agreement.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      Do you get the sense that there are enough Pubs ready to go on an impeachment if Trump decides to really get stupid?
      Yeah, they've been pulling their resources since June. Between the attacks on MCCain and MCConell, they're ready to move on. The hold up is Paul Ryan.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• You're killing me, Troy. We haven't had one of your huge updates in a while!
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

You're killing me, Troy. We haven't had one of your huge updates in a while!
          The major players are still on summer break. Right now, it's all docs, procedure and watching the Guardian step in it for a third time this year.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Sarah Sanders apparently needs to learn what "firsthand" means. Or lie better. Either would be acceptable at this point.

Comment

• Looks like your info on the NYAG is bearing fruit, Troy. Loving that Mueller is working with him to essentially say FUCK YOU to the prospect of a presidential pardon.

I agree with the assessments that Nueller is letting this info leak in order to clue in all of the conspirators, especially Manafort, that their buddy Trump can't save them. The only way out is to cut a deal.

Comment

Looks like your info on the NYAG is bearing fruit, Troy. Loving that Mueller is working with him to essentially say FUCK YOU to the prospect of a presidential pardon.

I agree with the assessments that Nueller is letting this info leak in order to clue in all of the conspirators, especially Manafort, that their buddy Trump can't save them. The only way out is to cut a deal.
                It's all been correct and now I hope the Guardian gets investigated. That rag has been pulling favors for GG for too long.

Comment

• Side note: Chelsea Manning apparently got her pardon with certain conditions. I.e. She ratted out Assange.

Comment

• The holdout right now is Manafort, once he completely flips, Trump is done. Trump is trying to float him a pardon to buy silence. Problem with that is Manafort, wife and his oldest daughter have committed 14 mil in real estate fraud between D.C. and NYC.

Trump can't pardon that.

Comment

• Yeah, all signs are pointing to Manafort being the key. I think it can be done without him, but it gets MUCH easier with Manafort as a key witness.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                        It's all been correct and now I hope the Guardian gets investigated. That rag has been pulling favors for GG for too long.
                        GG? Pardon, I'm not following. Also, I didn't know that there was an issue with the Guardian.

Comment

GG? Pardon, I'm not following. Also, I didn't know that there was an issue with the Guardian.
                          Glenn Greenwald. It's not a bad mag, but they work with compromised writers.

Comment

• RNC Chief of Staff just resigned.

Comment

• That wouldn't have anything to do with the leaked stuff from Manafort's notes on the July 2016 meeting by chance?

Comment

That wouldn't have anything to do with the leaked stuff from Manafort's notes on the July 2016 meeting by chance?

Kinda. Basically, the first leg of the road is ending.

Next, comes the theater.

Then, the results.

Comment

Working...
                                X