Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whoa, that is crazy.

Comment

• Can't understand it. I need more context to get who is being discussed.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        Can't understand it. I need more context to get who is being discussed.

a rapist with political aspirations.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Who? Manafort or Trump?
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            Who? Manafort or Trump?

While I thought I knew at one point, I'm not sure. Both are dirty as fuck, plus a few of their buddies.

It's just that we're seeing more of this shit leak out. Meanwhile, Pence is wiping the sweat off his brow.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• What also throws me is knowing how agencies like TMZ and the National Enquirer work. Both publishers are best pals with Trump. Why? Because he gives them shit.

Both agencies also know how to drop real info in a way to get it found. Given the current news cycle, it feels like the WH is feeding a man to the wolves. A man that is already under so much surveillance and protection that when he farts, it smacks into three federal agents.

If Trump is willing to give up a buddy on what appears to be sexual assault charges, then what is being hidden? It's also a game of one more with these assholes. If sexual assault is at play, then they're burying something else.

When it's sexual assault, that's being used to hide something else.

Comment

• Manafort got raided because he was destroying evidence and the Feds had been given dirt on him.

Comment

• Want to learn more about the no knock warrants they're using to bust these fucks?

https://www.justice.gov/sites/defaul...26-p0044_0.pdf

Comment

• haw haw
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Roger Stone is now on Twitter freaking out about how he's going to out the real pedophiles.

These fuckers incriminate themselves with each passing day. I had more docs to sort through, but I'm exhausted. This shit never ends.

Comment

• Current political status report:

The White House is empty.
                        The Secret Service are out of Trump Tower.
                        Mueller's DC Grand Juries and the NY AG case is advancing faster than ANYONE expected.

Traitors always lose.

Comment

• So who do we end up with in the Oval Office? Mattis?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            So who do we end up with in the Oval Office? Mattis?
                            Looking like it more and more.

Comment

• This whole North Korea thing popping up now seems awfully convenient for Trump. It's not passing the sniff test.

Comment

• Mattis, really?

I don't know much, but is that a bad thing?
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X