No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going through more of the pics in the doc dump. It's stunning how context changes random images.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• That note from Mathis says A LOT.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Prince Andrew, the NY AG getting ready to indict in some cases and Tillerson getting nailed. All this and more later.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
          Prince Andrew, the NY AG getting ready to indict in some cases and Tillerson getting nailed. All this and more later.

Prince Andrew got recorded with some of the Trump models.
          The NY AG office is coordinating with Team Mueller to possibly dual unveil indictments at the same time.
          Tillerson has a paper trail linking him to Wayne Tracker. That name is tied to an account that paid for and controlled attacks against Global Warming Scientists and other think tanks that fought Exxon's shitty environmental record.

It's a Capone style technicality to bust him on, but he committed Financial Fraud doing it in NY state.

Also, since the earlier post, I'm learning some fascinating things about WV's governor and his sudden party switch.

Comment

• NY AG office leak is saying 4 indictments by Friday. 1 is in Trump's Inner Circle, not sure whom.

Comment

• Outside states are ready to rock with compliance. So, what it looks like is. NY AG case starts about 3 months sooner than expected.

Not sure what that means for Mueller. Shit is starting to speed up again.

Comment

• One of the few people I'm friends with on the FB who is a Cheeto supporter, posted some shit tonight that basically pointed to Trump supporters believing Mueller is being paid off by the democrats. "Follow the paper trail!" My guess is that when all this goes down, they'll be screaming that it was a setup.
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• By the time all of the charges go down, they won't know who to scream at.

Tip of the spear right now.

Comment

Outside states are ready to rock with compliance. So, what it looks like is. NY AG case starts about 3 months sooner than expected.

Not sure what that means for Mueller. Shit is starting to speed up again.
                    I'm guessing Mueller is persuing the Federal side of things, so NY AG's proceedings won't significantly overlap, except where they're allowed to share evidence, etc.
                    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                      I'm guessing Mueller is persuing the Federal side of things, so NY AG's proceedings won't significantly overlap, except where they're allowed to share evidence, etc.
                      Possible. All I know is that it's significant enough to get people upset.

Comment

• twitter took down a bunch of bots after President Cheeto thanked one.

Also, what's up with his NK like "real news" channel?
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• For those not keeping score, North Korea is a distraction to brace for what's coming on Friday.

If China thought for a moment that NK could possible irradiate something close to them...Kim Jong Un would be shot 6 times in the head by a General.

While Russia is cool with pulling the goalie (Moscow fucking hates Siberia), China won't let any portion of their country take a hit from a tiny psycho in NK.

Comment

• That's what I figured - whenever a President is mired in something controversial, North Korea/Al Qaeda/ISIS/Cobra Command/the Packers always gets brought up.

Total agreement on China vs. NK - no fucking way will China allow Kim Jong Un get a nuke off the ground. Wouldn't surprise me if things are already in motion to get Un replaced ASAP.

Comment

For those not keeping score, North Korea is a distraction to brace for what's coming on Friday.

If China thought for a moment that NK could possible irradiate something close to them...Kim Jong Un would be shot 6 times in the head by a General.

While Russia is cool with pulling the goalie (Moscow fucking hates Siberia), China won't let any portion of their country take a hit from a tiny psycho in NK.
                              A few friends have been FREAKING THE FUCK OUT over North Korea and I keep telling them this. That if China thought there was a real threat they would organize a coup and be done with all of this shit, while keeping refugees on the other side of the border.

Comment

• Jen and the radio confirmed the FBI raided Manafort's house on July 26th. Documents and records were taken.

Comment

Working...
                                X