No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boy do I have a fucking wrap-up. I'm trying to compile everything, even the big shit that dropped today.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• This Week, Huh? Amifuckingrite?

1. First thing: I FUCKING TOLD YOU BITCHES FOR MONTHS. MOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNTTTTTTTHHHHSSSS
      2. All of the GJ stuff remains. We aren't going to hear shit until they switch venues or finalize decisions.
      3. People are going to prison. Some forever. This is a complete attack on one party's infrastructure.
      4. FBI officials will testify against Trump for Obst. of Justice. They have affadavits, sworn testimony and recorded materials.
      5. We will see such a hierarchy change that'll make Watergate pale in comparison.
      6. FBI's case goes back to Spring 2016 for hard evidence, but material gathering started in 2015.
      7. Meanwhile, the human trafficking case against Trump Management Co. (the modeling firm) picked up.
      8. Bill Clinton is going to testify against Trump in that case. Why? Well, Bill had to admit he was under FBI surveillance hanging with Trump and some models in question.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• You did, Troy. You did. Much kudos to you, lad, for keeping us in the loop.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
          You did, Troy. You did. Much kudos to you, lad, for keeping us in the loop.

It'll be quiet during the grand jury phase, but the guilty should keep it entertaining.

Comment

• Russian dirt on Pence is starting to leak and it's so fucking obvious in retrospect.

Comment

• There appears to be plans to leak more on Trump, Manafort and Stone. But, the Pence stuff is getting out.

It's like Christmas came early.

Comment

• just because I like to share.

Stare deep into the abyss and keep coming back to this post over the next few weeks/months.

Comment

• Other info, as I dig through emails and clear out content today.

Since Air Force One is dumping off Trump at Jersey Day Camp for "vacation", the Oval Office and portions of his sleeping chambers are undergoing "renovations".

While this is expected to be Trump style decorations to deck things out Persian Whore Gold trappings, it's also an effort to smash holes in drywall, check electric outlets and rip up carpet to look for things.

From this morning:

Comment

• Secy Mattis and the DOD sent this out to all news agencies Friday afternoon.

Comment

• Oooohhh, boy! Early Christmas!
                      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Finally DC has been doing media dumps since 9 pm last night. It's a ton of documents on everything from Mike Flynn to Susan Rice to the DOJ leak stuff to GOP going after Chris Steele in DC.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                          Secy Mattis and the DOD sent this out to all news agencies Friday afternoon.

Is this a be advised to cover your ass memo?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                            Is this a be advised to cover your ass memo?

We got several of those after DOJ went Gestapo on Friday. This is telling Defense members that regardless of what happens, your duty is to the Constitution.

Comment

• Thats......interesting

Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Well, we here in NJ (most specifically Bedminster, NJ) are not too happy to have El Presidente Cheeto here disrupting our daily lives. He is creating havoc in the lovely, quiet town of Bedminster.
                                Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

Working...
                                X